** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

hi Folks
i have been asked for Mexican eagle several times and here it is made for Ramirez , a great person i have had as a customer
watermarked-IMG_1800_zpslylypsso.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1801_zpsyr99xmma.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1795_zpssxaqifa5.jpg

hi_zpsnf6cun2d.jpg

hope you guys enjoy this.
These are pretty sweet. What kind of padding is in those?

hi Folks
i have been asked for Mexican eagle several times and here it is made for Ramirez , a great person i have had as a customer
watermarked-IMG_1800_zpslylypsso.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1801_zpsyr99xmma.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1795_zpssxaqifa5.jpg

hi_zpsnf6cun2d.jpg

hope you guys enjoy this.

Muhammad, you're an artist. Can't wait to get these!

Man I am so stoked, can't wait to get these gloves. Be careful calling the Dutch guy a German though ;-)

Hopefully the gloves will be as good as they look and I will try to get you some more customers from Holland. This thread got way more pictures for inspiration than your facebook or instagram account Muhammad, you should post more on social media i am sure it will boost business.

ohh appologies , i did,nt know dutch and German are different.
yes i agree , i am just little lazy posting images on multiple platforms but i agree with you that i should post the images on facebook and insta more often and you will see more of it in future...if i dont get lazy posting them there...lol
suede was an awesome touch to give it.i love the way they turned out.will post image here soon.
thank you

I'm not a boxer but I think your work is awesome. I kinda wish I did so that I could grab a pair of these! The craftsmanship is just amazing man!

Got a lot of commitments at the moment but I'm only 19 so I've got a lot of time to start. Got some pals that do boxing too so it wouldn't be too difficult to get started when I choose to

Last edited:
also here are your pads Jaime , and apologies for delay but i am still working at your last pair.lol
IMG_1827_zpsvqpdtoak.jpg

IMG_1826_zps4tt9ted4.jpg

IMG_1825_zpsckv3qeai.jpg

also here are your pads Jaime , and apologies for delay but i am still working at your last pair.lol
IMG_1827_zpsvqpdtoak.jpg

IMG_1826_zps4tt9ted4.jpg

IMG_1825_zpsckv3qeai.jpg
Oh am going to have a lot of fun with these. They look great. And thanks for the update.

i am sure you will love these.
in fact all of the gear .

hi folks , here are some custom made 14 oz super bag gloves hope you find them interesting.
watermarked-IMG_1817_zps5z7haxez.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1820_zpscnsaqpkd.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1819_zpsdljgeeoy.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1818_zps3ghoio7g.jpg

the second pair! they simply look awesome, i really love the color scheme my brother went with. looks incredible, thanks for the millionth time :)

I'm not a boxer but I think your work is awesome. I kinda wish I did so that I could grab a pair of these! The craftsmanship is just amazing man!
thanks , let me know once you start i,ll make something nice for you

hi Folks ,
here is a body shield ,officially most needle breaking thing i have ever made.on lace side of it where its reinforced with several leather layers it broke around 3 needles , lol
IMG_1952_zpsar2owglp.jpg

anyways result was something i fell in love with ,
IMG_1952_zpsar2owglp.jpg

so enjoy
watermarked-IMG_1866_zpsozlibond.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1864_zpshlsdu6c0.jpg

i have increased some protection and increased the sides so it may cover more ribs area ,hope you guys like my work and thank you for your continued support and trust in my craftsmanship.
everytime i think about leaving custom line and getting into stock options , your compliments and kindest of words get me back into making these for you folks, as you guys are the best community that i have been a member of.
thank you all.

Last edited:
hi Folks ,
here is a body shield ,officially most needle breaking thing i have ever made.on lace side of it where its reinforced with several leather layers it broke around 3 needles , lol
IMG_1952_zpsar2owglp.jpg

IMG_1952_zpsar2owglp.jpg

so enjoy

i have increased some protection and increased the sides so it may cover more ribs area ,hope you guys like my work and thank you for your continued support and trust in my craftsmanship.
everytime i think about leaving custom line and getting into stock options , your compliments and kindest of words get me back into making these for you folks, as you guys are the best community that i have been a member of.
thank you all.

That body protector looks perfect! Sorry to make you go through so much effort to make it. I'm really glad I went with you instead of buying an off the shelf body protector - what you've made looks like a tank! I love it!

hi Folks ,
IMG_1952_zpsar2owglp.jpg

IMG_1952_zpsar2owglp.jpg

so enjoy

thank you all.
I think I know what I'm getting from Muhammad on my next order. This is just gorgeous.

the second pair! they simply look awesome, i really love the color scheme my brother went with. looks incredible, thanks for the millionth time :)

you are always welcome ,they will be with you by coming monday as i just got update from my shipping company ,

That body protector looks perfect! Sorry to make you go through so much effort to make it. I'm really glad I went with you instead of buying an off the shelf body protector - what you've made looks like a tank! I love it!
thank you very much , no worries about the effort ,in fact it was fun making it.
thanks

hi Folks ,
here are some new gloves classic black winnings inspired gloves BUT with a change as customer wanted TWINS/THAI kind of cuff on these , with custom padding EXTRA thickness
took some time to perfect it but end result is here

watermarked-IMG_1660_zps3pnbhh7k.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1659_zpsjlixjylx.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1657_zpsabdf30qh.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1655_zpseim6mpie.jpg

hope you guys like it.
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw