** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

here are some dark olive green gloves made for Gerrit from scotland.
hope you guys like these.
IMG_1590_zpsc6xk5upj.jpg

IMG_1591_zpso6x0veii.jpg

IMG_1592_zpsoyg443lx.jpg

thanks

20160203_190527-1_zpseryybhgo.jpg

almost all work is done on your order , will craft the padding tomorrow.

Looks like a basket of chinese buns to me. hahaha Dude should really love dim sum.

Last edited:
a customer posted an image of his collection of top end gear , i am really happy ,glad ,thankful and humbled to see my work up there with big guys and famous names.
10628417_533407973491671_8456248863439379627_n_zps6mke35of.jpg

thank you for your continued support

when the guy sent me his collection image i felt the same.

hi folks
here is a clasic pair of bag gloves , with orthopedic foam layer as most inner layer , made for a friend in states
IMG_0853_zpszpv29ady.jpg

IMG_0854_zps6pchkiop.jpg

IMG_0864_zpsrxmm4ymg.jpg

hope you guys like these
i made it laceups for him but can be done with velcro or elastic closure as well.
thanks

in addition to these i got this clasic everlast pair of gloves which according to my understanding are MADE IN USA , Bronx NY
and i must say when i dissected them i was like WAO
they are nothing like the current versions available in market.it looks as if someone personaly crafted them and the padding system was real nice , every peiece had details writen onto each segment.
its like one pair a day kind of stuff , that i usualy do while crafting custom gear for you guys.
thanks to the person for his generosity and giving me his most beloved pair to recreate it as according to him its the most protective and the best pair of gloves he ever have had , and i guess he has tried almost everything.
everlast%20gus_zpsexb9a5gs.png

IMG_1635_zpsbrhb6ocj.jpg

here are some pink and gold gloves for Kennedy from uk.
IMG_1636_zpsxhg5rg3h.jpg

I recognize Kennedys' color scheme! Great taste!

thanks Gus
kennedy is an armature fighter turning pro soon ,
i remember the color scheme and it was perhaps most clasic one using these colors.
to recreate the memory of that i will post image of that later today.

just found out the images of your gloves
IMG_8158_zpsdwwekpuv.jpg

IMG_8157_zpsvbwqk81h.jpg

IMG_8156_zpsewtnks8t.jpg

IMG_8155_zpsquxeg07b.jpg

i still love the way they turned out ,far better then i was expecting the color combo to be

hi Folks
here are some ironman themed gloves made for Kurt from Malta
hope you guys like these , i like the iron man embroidery here more then the gloves itself.
:)
IMG_1637_zpsohovoill.jpg

IMG_1638_zps54terheb.jpg

IMG_1639_zpsbr3ix9re.jpg

IMG_1640_zpshbzbjant.jpg

IMG_1641_zpsexl8pyt3.jpg

holy crap! they turned out even better than I could even imagine and that Iron man embody is sick! totally in love with them already. cant wait!

holy crap! they turned out even better than I could even imagine and that Iron man embody is sick! totally in love with them already. cant wait![/QUOTE

Awesome gloves. I didn't know stuff like this was an option. I'll have fun with the next items I order.

holy crap! they turned out even better than I could even imagine and that Iron man embody is sick! totally in love with them already. cant wait!
thank you very much ,
i actually kind of like your concept for the second pair even better , which is also ready just going to print the graphics by monday and will send you images before dispatch ,
and yes as i agree with you completely on embroidery.
thanks

Awesome gloves. I didn't know stuff like this was an option. I'll have fun with the next items I order.
thank you ,
it is an option and options are not limited , your current order is also fun making specilay that aeroplane target spot took hours to be made /cut and stitched.
first i traced it on cardboard and cut the leather then pasted onto it the stitched it with one stitch at a time , lol
hope you folks like the effort i put into making your imagination come true.
IMG_1616_zps5m7q5r1o.jpg

IMG_1618_zpsx52bin5j.jpg

IMG_1619_zpsizwuoo3a.jpg

and its always a pleasure to make something unique for you guys.
thank you

Back