** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

HI GOGO
pleas email me at [email protected] for price quote with your required specifications of gear along with each and every detail you might want to give.
thanks

hi folks here is some old school style groin + abdomen +ribs protector , as a friend described it (old school protector Julio Cesar Chavez used to wear)
watermarked-IMG_1344_zpsk3hdxtmy.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1343_zpschs0jeji.jpg

hope you guys like these ,
the top laceup closure is what i am hoping you guys would like.

thanks

hi folks here is some old school style groin + abdomen +ribs protector , as a friend described it (old school protector Julio Cesar Chavez used to wear)

thanks

That is nice! Great work

thanks
This is pretty sweet.

hi folks ,
need a suggestion here....should i make a facebook page and post me work there as well as here on sherdog?
or keep posting stuff here only?
any more suggestions like these are also welcome and appreciated no matter how out of the box they are.

hi folks ,
need a suggestion here....should i make a facebook page and post me work there as well as here on sherdog?
or keep posting stuff here only?
any more suggestions like these are also welcome and appreciated no matter how out of the box they are.

I know Daniel from Gonzalez boxing uses an Instagram account, and that seems to work really well since it's made for sharing pictures which is what your doing mostly. I'm on Facebook more so personally I'd see it more but I think an Instagram would work with your posting habits better

I know Daniel from Gonzalez boxing uses an Instagram account, and that seems to work really well since it's made for sharing pictures which is what your doing mostly. I'm on Facebook more so personally I'd see it more but I think an Instagram would work with your posting habits better

I agree with FNF01, an instagram account has worked well for Gonzalez, Adams Boxing and Sabas and if you're only going to post pictures of the your custom jobs I think it's the best way to go.

Yeah do it with instagram and then just connect that to Facebook

i did,nt know he was on instagram ,whats his insta id?
he is a great craftsman , i love his work

i did,nt know he was on instagram ,whats his insta id?
he is a great craftsman , i love his work

I do as well I just wish other people didn't as much so I could get his stuff sooner lol just kidding I'm really glad people appreciate his talent.

I don't have an insta so I just google Gonzalez boxing insta and get this

https://www.instagram.com/gonzalezboxing/?hl=en

Not sure if it's the same using the insta app I'm guessing it is.

Ps. Just saw he's doing a Thundercats inspired design for something, I wish I woulda thought of it cause it looks like it's going to be killer.

hi folks , i have been trying to do this design for a while ,
mexican eagle embroidered onto the micro mits ,
hope you guys like these.
watermarked-IMG_1719_zpsvqijkqd5.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1713_zpscdgvf9ag.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1718_zpsw0iespyw.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1715_zps5a02mdgg.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1712_zpsnwmvae4c.jpg

thanks

thank you jaime , it was all line work creating this minute design of embroidery , took some extra time but time well spent i guess as you guys seem to like the effort i put into this.

Another of your finest works Muhammad, keep up the outstanding work my friend!

Back