** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

thank you ,
it is an option and options are not limited , your current order is also fun making specilay that aeroplane target spot took hours to be made /cut and stitched.
first i traced it on cardboard and cut the leather then pasted onto it the stitched it with one stitch at a time , lol
hope you folks like the effort i put into making your imagination come true.
IMG_1616_zps5m7q5r1o.jpg

IMG_1618_zpsx52bin5j.jpg

IMG_1619_zpsizwuoo3a.jpg

and its always a pleasure to make something unique for you guys.
thank you
Wow. Just wow. I am in awe. It just looks gorgeous.

thank you ,
in that case i think you,d love these even better.

IMG_1678_zpsv7kl6n9g.jpg

IMG_1679_zpslokayhqr.jpg

IMG_1683_zpsphgmz5nu.jpg

IMG_1684_zpsxgx49s8y.jpg

then i think i should keep the images of your gear coming , which happened to be one of the most beautiful gear set i have made.

Keep them coming. I knew I'd love the mitts but I had no idea if be this happy with how they look. There is only one bad thing... I have to wait to play with them. Muhammad, thank you so much. You are an artist.

lol , yes wait is something that must be killin you , lol
your gear is all made and ready to be shipped i am just working on your black pair and experimenting few things with it , once thats done perhaps by coming monday i will be posting your gear out.
you should expect the parcel by end pf the month or sooner.

hi folks ,
here is a sick color combo i am working on , firstly i thought its weird but as i started making these for a german guy i realized its worth sharing with you folks ,
silver embroidery , BLUE SUEDE , PINK PATENT ,and of course a rare GREY leather thats hard to get hold on.
its under production but i am hoping it will come out as great as i am imagining it to be.
IMG_1700_zpsgq3zesst.jpg

IMG_1705_zps7y1xuzpe.jpg

IMG_1706_zpsvrjbfmuj.jpg

IMG_1707_zpskgspwn5y.jpg

lol , yes wait is something that must be killin you , lol
your gear is all made and ready to be shipped i am just working on your black pair and experimenting few things with it , once thats done perhaps by coming monday i will be posting your gear out.
you should expect the parcel by end pf the month or sooner.

The waiting is going to kill me. Would you mind posting a picture of all of the gear? I'd love to see it.

hi folks ,
here is a sick color combo i am working on , firstly i thought its weird but as i started making these for a german guy i realized its worth sharing with you folks ,
silver embroidery , BLUE SUEDE , PINK PATENT ,and of course a rare GREY leather thats hard to get hold on.
its under production but i am hoping it will come out as great as i am imagining it to be.
IMG_1700_zpsgq3zesst.jpg

IMG_1705_zps7y1xuzpe.jpg

IMG_1706_zpsvrjbfmuj.jpg

IMG_1707_zpskgspwn5y.jpg

This is intriguing.

Last edited:
The waiting is going to kill me. Woe you mind posting a picture of all of the gear? I'd love to see it.

I know exactly how you feel. cant wait to see the second pair and to get my hands on the stuff as well!

I know exactly how you feel. cant wait to see the second pair and to get my hands on the stuff as well!

Maybe I can keep whispering to myself, "it's almost here. It's almost here. It's almost here."

watermarked-IMG_1790_zps4owzl8mz.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1789_zpsbejqtjbt.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1788_zpsosf1jyvo.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1786_zps3uxmg5ae.jpg

here are the 12 oz ones with 360 strap , added watermark as there are lots of thieves around stealing images these days.

watermarked-IMG_1790_zps4owzl8mz.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1789_zpsbejqtjbt.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1788_zpsosf1jyvo.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1786_zps3uxmg5ae.jpg

here are the 12 oz ones with 360 strap , added watermark as there are lots of thieves around stealing images these days.
I've been showing this to people and I just realized hat I have t commented on it. These are exactly what I had in mind. I love the look of them.

hi folks ,
IMG_1700_zpsgq3zesst.jpg

IMG_1705_zps7y1xuzpe.jpg

IMG_1706_zpsvrjbfmuj.jpg

IMG_1707_zpskgspwn5y.jpg

really interesting, reminds me of this glove:
617XaQLMM6L._SY355_.jpg

is stuff like this hard to do? do the different leather affect weight and things like that?

hi Folks
i have been asked for Mexican eagle several times and here it is made for Ramirez , a great person i have had as a customer
watermarked-IMG_1800_zpslylypsso.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1801_zpsyr99xmma.jpg

watermarked-IMG_1795_zpssxaqifa5.jpg

hi_zpsnf6cun2d.jpg

hope you guys enjoy this.

really interesting, reminds me of this glove:
617XaQLMM6L._SY355_.jpg

is stuff like this hard to do? do the different leather affect weight and things like that?

yes it is hard because its diffrent then what i usualy do , in fact its the first time ever i used suede on a pair of gloves.
its a nice touch i thick and credit goes to the guys imagination , it does effect the weight of the gloves
in fact getting the glove true to weight is the hardest part in gloves making business ,because you have to craft the padding individually for a pair of gloves as every leather shell has relatively diffrent weight , and everyone has their own demand how they want the padding to be like.
thanks

hi folks ,

Man I am so stoked, can't wait to get these gloves. Be careful calling the Dutch guy a German though ;-)

Hopefully the gloves will be as good as they look and I will try to get you some more customers from Holland. This thread got way more pictures for inspiration than your facebook or instagram account Muhammad, you should post more on social media i am sure it will boost business.

Back