Tony Ferguson's Bottom Game

You should learn what "fact" means before trying to use it in a sentence dummy. You've made yourself look all kinds of stupid in this thread. Go eat something with more nutrition than rice to help your dumb ass out!

lol says some casual. Keep pretending you aren't a complete retard.

Fair point bruv, my bad. You just claimed Khabib wasn't elite, again your opinion, I think Khabib is an elite grappler and a sub par striker :D

I actually never said this but continue making shit up.

You just claimed Tony has the worst striking in the UFC and is a D-level fighter.

I can play this game too.

Ferguson is lanky and squirmy with a great gas tank. I'll be very surprised if Khabib can hold him down for 5 rounds.

Speaking of that, the UFC should start promoting "super-skill-fights". Say, match Khabib up with Maia, give them a huge prize for "best grappler eva" and give us interesting fights.

Theoretically, RDA is a good BJJ guy...but meh.

Maia would tool Khabib.
It wouldn't even be interesting.

I only read this far to see how many other people were going to say, Ill wait...

Ferguson is the superior fighter, will be interesting to see all the khebab-huggers jump ship.

giphy.gif

Everyone just chill out okay? Can't we all just agree that Conor destroys both of them? <cheer>

If I remember right MJ wrestled up Ferguson and Khabib smashed MJ on the ground.

So I think MMA math holds up on this one

Ferguson had a broken arm in the fight. If I remember correctly!

I think his subs are more dangerous from scrambles than off of his back, I'm sure he is good at sweeps off of his back but that will be hard to do against a grappler of khabibs caliber.

I still think ferg wins this matchup

Back