Tony Ferguson's Bottom Game

Dos Anjos is an elite grappler but Ferguson isn't?

Okay lol. They are one in the same.

Is Nate an elite by your standards?
Going by your standard of "consistency makes an elite" then yeah he is. And Nate's probably an elite submission artist but as an overall grappler...probably not.

Erm no. If you seriously think Tony is a better grappler so be it, your opinion. I think many many people will see Khabib being a far superior and elite grappler. (doesn't mean he'll win the fight though).

You'll have to point to the post where I said Tony was a better grappler than Khabib. I don't remember that post...... probably because it never happened.

"yeah probably", he is a great fighter.... wow, just wow.
I just said yeah he's probably an ELITE fighter then you hit me back with "he's a great fighter fighter"...you're fucking retarded.

Then why is the only argument against me in here "Name an elite grappler that Khabib has out-grappled"?

Your point about consistently displaying great grappling just proves MY point in that Khabib grapples against everyone despite their skillset.

Ferguson is a good grappler and a great fighter but he's not an elite grappler, same as he's not an elite striker. Is he an elite overall fighter...yeah probably, but that's down to cumulative skills, not being particularly amazing at any 1 thing.
Because you said it first lmaoooo.

Then when you were shown a great example of why that was bullshit argument, you adopted my argument which makes actual sense. Btw, RDA was also beaten by Ferguson and didn't even get a chance to let off offense.

Furgeson has beaten numerous opponents with his grappling. Unless he was facing people who exclusively suck ass at grappling, he's elite until proven otherwise.

I just said yeah he's probably an ELITE fighter then you hit me back with "he's a great fighter fighter"...you're fucking retarded.
lol coming from a complete fucktard of the highest proportions, I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Dos Anjos. He rag-dolled him.
200_s.gif
Lol at saying a lay-n-pray = ragdolling

lol coming from a complete fucktard of the highest proportions, I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt.
I'm a fucktard because I've said that both are great fighters but Khabib has shown better grappling than Ferguson.
raw

I'm a fucktard because I've said that both are great fighters but Khabib has shown better grappling than Ferguson.
raw

bahahaha fuck man, you're some special. I am sure you have the helmet to prove it. We're done here. Thanks for playing! It's been fun!

Tony bottom game wont matter, I would think Khabib is running his head/arm choke defenses as Tony goes for those and are his only shot......

Good luck trying to sub Khabib inside any head/arm technique, prob not possible

bahahaha fuck man, you're some special. I am sure you have the helmet to prove it. We're done here. Thanks for playing! It's been fun!
Your post-to-like ratio says enough about how little people agree with your opinion. We'll see what happens come fight day.

It was nullified by Danny Castilllo.

"yeah probably", he is a great fighter.... wow, just wow.

He has proven himself more than Khabib has and that is an undeniable fact.

You should learn what "fact" means before trying to use it in a sentence dummy. You've made yourself look all kinds of stupid in this thread. Go eat something with more nutrition than rice to help your dumb ass out!

Ferguson wrestled in college. Which makes him a better wrestler than anyone Khabib has faced.

You'll have to point to the post where I said Tony was a better grappler than Khabib. I don't remember that post...... probably because it never happened.

Fair point bruv, my bad. You just claimed Khabib wasn't elite, again your opinion, I think Khabib is an elite grappler and a sub par striker :D

Lol at saying a lay-n-pray = ragdolling

He stuffed RDAs TDs, outstruck him on the feet and ground, and out wrestled him, and out grappled him.

He beat up RDA every round. If you think that was lay n pray then you need to go to a gym and educate yourself.

A
He stuffed RDAs TDs, outstruck him on the feet and ground, and out wrestled him, and out grappled him.

He beat up RDA every round. If you think that was lay n pray then you need to go to a gym and educate yourself.
If you think that's a ragdoll, you should go to a gym and educate yourself.
Because when you take people down, and when for the most part they got up in 30 seconds and the remaining you're just laying on his chest, and then wait for the last 10 seconds of the round to try to land something funky, but still don't do any significant damage, than yeah, it's closer to lay-n-pray than destruction.

Funny how Tony hurt RDA more in 5 minutes in the second round in a 48-47 even fight than Habibi did in his whole 30-27 demolition

A lot of people saying Tony have good bottom game, but he have not. Castillo controlled him one and half round but Tony do nothing. Also RDA, Abel and Edson was atop of him and best what he did was illegal kick. Tony's best part of game is clinch - here he really dangerous with his long hands.

A

If you think that's a ragdoll, you should go to a gym and educate yourself.
Because when you take people down, and when for the most part they got up in 30 seconds and the remaining you're just laying on his chest, and then wait for the last 10 seconds of the round to try to land something funky, but still don't do any significant damage, than yeah, it's closer to lay-n-pray than destruction.

Funny how Tony hurt RDA more in 5 minutes in the second round in a 48-47 even fight than Habibi did in his whole 30-27 demolition

I didn't say it was a ragdoll though he did toss him like a child several times.

You need to learn what you are watching for sure. He landed almost constantly threatening sub transitions and outlanding him wherever the fight went.

Back