Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Official For UFC 223 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Khabib will start slowing down after 3 somewhat successful rounds, get obliterated in the 4th and verbally quit on the stool before the 5th round.

Seriously this better not fall apart. Just once, MMA gods, let us have this !

I'm definitely going to buy tickets and see this live.

Ferguson is on a historic win streak, to put 10 in a row together in the light weight division is really something special. Khabib looks like he's got his weight back under control and was impressive against Barboza. Ferguson is a very different animal though.

The only big question for me, will Ferguson be 100% himself after surgery and what appears to be a pretty quick turnaround for major surgery?

I'll care when the cage door is shut behind them and the ref.

What do you mean how. Tony and Khabib fight then Conor fights the winner, meanwhile, the loser isn't getting a title shot until they work themselves back with some wins. This makes it so that Conor won't have to fight Tony and Khabib back to back, which he most certainly will lose to one of them.

What should happen is Conor fights Tony to unify the belts and then if Conor wins he fights Khabib. Instead, Conor will now only have to deal with the winner when he should be fighting Tony to unify the belts, but you know this don't you.

sorta like when diaz lost to condit, and had to wait all those years to get back to a title shot.

Ferguson by Submission in the fourth.

holy fucking hell, I can't wait for this fight.

LETS GO

4th time this fight is happening

I pray to all allahs jesus moses buddas that khabib makes weight.

54199-Yes-Thats-Awesome-Gif-Imgur-Old-School-William-Seann-Scott.gif

I'd like to see Tony win, but I can't really imagine anything aside from a brutal one sided destruction in Khabib's favor.

I broke the news some days ago and y'all doubted me. Fuck u. Anyway, awesome matchup and it's even better since it's for the real belt.

Is anybody else more interested in this fight more so than if Conor was going to fight Khabib or Tony?

The only fight that makes sense in Conor vs. Tony to unify the belts. Anything else is bullshit.

Exactly what i expected..conor The coward, only wants fights where hé has something to win and nothing to lose..thats why hé never defended his belts

Ferguson by Submission in the fourth.

holy fucking hell, I can't wait for this fight.
Khabib will never ever get subbed . He's a grappling wizard. Atmost Tony can decision him that's it.

great fight but man that irish clow is a lucky guy
dana just executed one of them

The odds of a pullout > a winner

That said, I hope to see this go down as planned.

Finally.<DirkMavs>

lol. what the fuck do you want dana to do?

If you are going to strip McGregor for refusal to fight then how in the same breath can Dana then say but he gets a title shot anytime he wants it? Does that make sense to you? All this does is allow Conor to get rid of either Khabib or Tony without fighting. If he's going to be stripped for refusal to fight then no way in fuck should he get a title shot on demand.

Khabib will never ever get subbed . He's a grappling wizard. Atmost Tony can decision him that's it.

Ferguson is a wizard on the ground, catches guys with subs during transitions.
Anyone can get subbed.

I am well aware that Khabib is the favorite and I'd agree with that, but I have a weird feeling Tony pulls it off. Can't doubt a man on a 10-fight winstreak in the toughest division.

Back