Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Official For UFC 223 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Khabib will not show up in April and would not be able to fight until after Ramadan + camp time in the fall. UFC will look stupid again.
Question is: who fights Tony this time around? It is the same problem always, with two clear # 1 #2 fighters and then when one of them pulls/is unable to come thru, Kevin Lee ends up with the undeserving shot or we get turned down replacements. I think Eddie and Dustin are the next in line contenders, but can anyone really imagine seeing Eddie vs Conor again, if he somehow beat Tony/Khabib? Would be hilarious tho.

Last edited:
Oh I know he will...but as mentioned earlier...he has 2...legitimate challengers lined up....and to remain champ...should have to beat both....but now they will fight each other....and he would only have to beat one to be champion again.

In case he wins, he will be a 2X UFC lightweight champion...after which he can avoid title defenses and work out some more schemes with that conniving bastard.

Not gonna happen. He'll get an immediate title shot.
I too think they'll put him only in title fights from here on out, unless they can work a separate agreement for something like Diaz 3 that won't matter for his present contract.
He has 2 fights left, if he wins he's tied up with the championship clause, if he loses his negotiating power goes down and Dana can handle him better.

I’ll keep streaming the ppvs if ufc keeps putting trash girls on main cards
No doubt Karolina will be like 2nd fight on the ppv, 2 newbies after that, with Taisumov and Zabit opening up the tv prelims or some shit

LETS GO

4th time this fight is happening

I pray to all allahs jesus moses buddas that khabib makes weight.

giphy.gif

Is anybody else more interested in this fight more so than if Conor was going to fight Khabib or Tony?

No doubt Karolina will be like 2nd fight on the ppv, 2 newbies after that, with Taisumov and Zabit opening up the tv prelims or some shit
I just can’t understand why...does the ufc really think guys see a couple chicks and can’t help themselves from watching? Embarrassing

Is anybody else more interested in this fight more so than if Conor was going to fight Khabib or Tony?

Conor vs either is more exciting but Khabib vs Tony is the better matchup & more competitive of the three, can't wait!! i've been waiting for this fight from january of last year hahah.

It’s the fight we never got. I miss tony fighting more than Conor, and this is one hell of an intriguing match up.

Question is: who fights Tony this time around? It is the same problem always, with two clear # 1 #2 fighters and then when one of them pulls/is unable to come thru, Kevin Lee ends up with the undeserving shot or we get turned down replacements. I think Eddie and Dustin are the net in line contenders, but can anyone really imagine seeing Eddie vs Conor again, if he somehow beat Tony/Khabib? Would be hilarious tho.
I think UFC would have to pay Conor something like 20 mln to fight.

I think UFC would have to pay Conor something like 20 mln to fight.
I think he is over the 20 mil range at this point. He was making near 20 mil a fight before Floyd, with PPV points added in. I think now, we are looking at him wanting somewhere around 50 mil + a fight and I doubt that is happening anytime soon. Whatever the number is, he says that he is ready to come back but just wants the number he has in mind.

Conor vs either is more exciting but Khabib vs Tony is the better matchup & more competitive of the three, can't wait!! i've been waiting for this fight from january of last year hahah.

It was one of the few times I was legitimately pissed off at MMA when that fight got cancelled. Like Fedor not signing with the UFC pissed :D Fighters pull out all of the time, but the way it all went down and the entertaining match up made this one tough. This is why I'm going to be pulling for Tony in this one.

I'm more of a fan of the sport as a whole vs being a fan of individual fighters, but I feel that Ferguson owes him an ass whooping. Either way we'll get to see who the better fighter is, and that's what counts the most.

This better not get cancelled.I can't take it anymore.

Defending the interim title lol. Dana is in conors pocket.

Back