Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Official For UFC 223 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Khabib will start slowing down after 3 somewhat successful rounds, get obliterated in the 4th and verbally quit on the stool before the 5th round.
And how is Ferguson going to survive these 3 rounds?

Another free pass for Conor. But now we actually get to see some real fighters fight.
War fighters who fight!
Yup. Dana and Son are probably hoping that Ferg knocks off Khabib and sustains an injury that keeps him out for 6-8 months so Conor can sneak in to fight some barely top-10 guy on short notice again. You watch...they'll create some "beef" with Conor and either Alvarez or Gaethje to give him a favorable match-up. The Conor/Diaz trilogy fight is the card in the back pocket incase his back is against the wall.

They've got to keep Conor "relevant" but avoid Ferg and Khabib in doing so. Then Conor will dip out for another year waiting for things to shake in his favor again. This maneuvering by Dana and Son has gone on for years. Don't buy into Dana's BS of "Conor just said 'pick one' and went back to sleep"..

Last edited:

Ferguson gets beat up in almost every second fight, we know he can pull a sub out of his ass after getting dominated for multiple rounds.

The only fight that makes sense in Conor vs. Tony to unify the belts. Anything else is bullshit.

Not really. Conor has been inactive for too long while Khabib and Tony have been active and proving themselves. Eddie was a great win for Conor, but Alvarez has prooved to be beatable in the past.

Meanwhile while Conor has one win at LW, Khabib and Toney have been tearing through the division looking like monsters.

What do you mean how. Tony and Khabib fight then Conor fights the winner, meanwhile, the loser isn't getting a title shot until they work themselves back with some wins. This makes it so that Conor won't have to fight Tony and Khabib back to back, which he most certainly will lose to one of them.

What should happen is Conor fights Tony to unify the belts and then if Conor wins he fights Khabib. Instead, Conor will now only have to deal with the winner when he should be fighting Tony to unify the belts, but you know this don't you.

well if Conor doesn't want to fight you can't make him. I'd rather see fighters fight than not fight. Conor could possibly negotiate this until 2019 or just choose to never fight again, who wants to wait around for that shet.

I'm okay as long as they strip him and let the division continue. Tony isn't getting any younger

Fan of both fighters.Hard to say who wins.Tony might catch him in a sub but if not I think Khabib wins.This should be for the real belt though.This is a way to knock 1 of them out and give Conor the clown more time.

Last edited:
Fan of both fighters.Hard to say who wins.Tony might catch him in a sub but if not I think Khabib wins.This should be for the real belt though.This is way to knock 1 of them out and giving Conor the clown more time.

As far as I understand it's for the real belt.

Not really. Conor has been inactive for too long while Khabib and Tony have been active and proving themselves. Eddie was a great win for Conor, but Alvarez has prooved to be beatable in the past.

Meanwhile while Conor has one win at LW, Khabib and Toney have been tearing through the division looking like monsters.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I said. The fight is Conor vs. Tony to unify the belts. If Conor refuses to fight he should be stripped AND not allowed a title shot on demand.....period. Full Stop.

well if Conor doesn't want to fight you can't make him. I'd rather see fighters fight than not fight. Conor could possibly negotiate this until 2019 or just choose to never fight again, who wants to wait around for that shet.

I'm okay as long as they strip him and let the division continue. Tony isn't getting any younger

I don't have a problem with Conor not fighting. I have a problem when him refusing to fight and then getting a title shot the moment Tony or Khabib is eliminated from the picture.

Khabib will never ever get subbed . He's a grappling wizard. Atmost Tony can decision him that's it.

Yea, that isn't really true. Anyone can be sub'ed or KO'ed. Anyone. One way it could happen is Tony lands a punch or kick that dazes Khabib and then chokes him out while he is stunned, i.e., GSP vs. Bisping.

What do you mean how. Tony and Khabib fight then Conor fights the winner, meanwhile, the loser isn't getting a title shot until they work themselves back with some wins. This makes it so that Conor won't have to fight Tony and Khabib back to back, which he most certainly will lose to one of them.

What should happen is Conor fights Tony to unify the belts and then if Conor wins he fights Khabib. Instead, Conor will now only have to deal with the winner when he should be fighting Tony to unify the belts, but you know this don't you.

Loser can't get a title shot? Lol this is the Conor show. If Conor beats Khabib or Tony, he could easily get the loser whenever he wanted.

It don,t mean nothing to me who has the title for right now,when they all fight each other and the dust settles then we have our Champ.

By having a far better guard than Edson Barboza, that's how. You gotta remember, Khabib has had 9 UFC fights, 5 of them went to decision. In UFC fights, Khabib goes to decision more than he finishes.

I don't have a problem with Conor not fighting. I have a problem when him refusing to fight and then getting a title shot the moment Tony or Khabib is eliminated from the picture.

You say all of this assuming Conor would win a fight against Tony in the first place. You keep saying he had to fight both before, but in reality he only had to fight Tony which he could very well lose the fight.

Loser can't get a title shot? Lol this is the Conor show. If Conor beats Khabib or Tony, he could easily get the loser whenever he wanted.

The strategy here used by McGreogor is transparent. This stalls while Tony or Khabib gets knocked out of contention. Conor can fight one instead of both.

I want to say Tony wins but man did Khabib kill Barboza. Hard to say.

You say all of this assuming Conor would win a fight against Tony in the first place. You keep saying he had to fight both before, but in reality he only had to fight Tony which he could very well lose the fight.

Well, he should fight Tony to unify the belts and if he wins then he should fight the #1 contender, Khabib. That is how it should go but Dana or Conor or somebody isn't going to allow it to go that way.

The strategy here used by McGreogor is transparent. This stalls while Tony or Khabib gets knocked out of contention. Conor can fight one instead of both.

Lol Conor haters just rooting for him to lose to at least one of them.

Conor's "strategy" is pretty simple. Does this maximize my earning potential Yes or No?

Lol on guys believing that Tony can sub Khabib like other guys. It will be a one-sided beatdown. Tony's BJJ might work, but not against grappler like Khabib

Back