Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Official For UFC 223 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Stripping McGregor for refusal to fight and then giving him an immediate title fight on demand just so Tony will have to fight Khabib is horseshit. All this does is eliminate one of McGregor's biggest challenges for him.

How lol? You guys are so fucking dumb sometimes.

Tony gets smashed and then we get the big one.

Stripping McGregor for refusal to fight and then giving him an immediate title fight on demand just so Tony will have to fight Khabib is horseshit. All this does is eliminate one of McGregor's biggest challenges for him.

This is a true....If conor wants a shot...he should have to fight the loser...in order to get a title shot.

skeptical-hippo.jpg

Ill believe it when i see it

Its not dumb...I had said it earlier...right now conor should be fighting tony...then the winner of that fight...fights khabib....but now if mcgregor wants to call himself champ at the end of the year...he only has to beat one of them...instead of both.

Dana you BAG OF DICKS. Great job protecting your golden boy and screwing us and MMA over for another 6-12 months.
What difference does it make? For all intents and purposes the interim belt is the true belt. The fighters know it, the ufc knows it

They better have it in the contract it's for the real belt, otherwise Dana is trying to fuck you over.

i m a big khabib fan but i honestly don t care. I just want to see them fight. May the better man win.

same, Khabib is one of my favorite fighters, but, Tony is awesome and I'm looking forward to a good scrap

What do you mean how. Tony and Khabib fight then Conor fights the winner, meanwhile, the loser isn't getting a title shot until they work themselves back with some wins. This makes it so that Conor won't have to fight Tony and Khabib back to back, which he most certainly will lose to one of them.

What should happen is Conor fights Tony to unify the belts and then if Conor wins he fights Khabib. Instead, Conor will now only have to deal with the winner when he should be fighting Tony to unify the belts, but you know this don't you.

Not gonna happen. He'll get an immediate title shot.
Oh I know he will...but as mentioned earlier...he has 2...legitimate challengers lined up....and to remain champ...should have to beat both....but now they will fight each other....and he would only have to beat one to be champion again.

JJ Vs Thug Rose rematch on the same night as well, i think this will be a fun card.

Back