Tomorrow is the big day!

Enjoy man because it truly is an experience seeing it live. I have been fortunate enough to have attended three events, with the most recent being Gaethje vs Vick. My advice is to get there early to take it all in. To dress comfortably, as your going to be there for a long time. And make sure to eat before you go, as prices are outrageous for everything. And lastly, have yourself a damn good time.
01-mma-crowd-gifs-tongue-wagging-redneck.gif

My only event was UFC 218. Pretty amazing card and I had a good time.

To be honest, I wouldn't do it again unless i had floor seats. For what it cost, I could have gotten primo tree, food, and liquor without having to leave the house.

The atmosphere at 218 wasn't anything to rave about if you ask me. The seats were far away, i spent most of the time looking at the jumbo-tron and not the fighters.

All said and done I'm happy i experienced it, but wouldn't go out of my way to do it again. That said I hope you have an awesome time. Be on the lookout for fighters just strolling around the arena. I saw Cody Garbrandt heading into a restaraunt.

UFC Fight Night: Rodríguez vs. Caceres

The fight between Rodríguez and Caceres was really fun. Other than that great fight, the prelims were far more entertaining than anything else on the main card.

It was worth going to though.

Some of your stories make it sound like these UFC events are terrible. Fights and drinks everywhere.

Enjoy man because it truly is an experience seeing it live. I have been fortunate enough to have attended three events, with the most recent being Gaethje vs Vick. My advice is to get there early to take it all in. To dress comfortably, as your going to be there for a long time. And make sure to eat before you go, as prices are outrageous for everything. And lastly, have yourself a damn good time.
01-mma-crowd-gifs-tongue-wagging-redneck.gif
Thanks for the tips mayne. I went to a CFC in Sydney and got there from the first fight and it was a looooong night. probably have a nice asado before we go. Argentinians can do a bbq just as good or better than anyone.

My only event was UFC 218. Pretty amazing card and I had a good time.

To be honest, I wouldn't do it again unless i had floor seats. For what it cost, I could have gotten primo tree, food, and liquor without having to leave the house.

The atmosphere at 218 wasn't anything to rave about if you ask me. The seats were far away, i spent most of the time looking at the jumbo-tron and not the fighters.

All said and done I'm happy i experienced it, but wouldn't go out of my way to do it again. That said I hope you have an awesome time. Be on the lookout for fighters just strolling around the arena. I saw Cody Garbrandt heading into a restaraunt.
Yeah I heard about the seats, hence why I got the 3rd best. Expensive for Arg but in dollars around 200. The pesos is fuct atm.

Enjoy it buddy! , I hope the fights are good for you.

Some of your stories make it sound like these UFC events are terrible. Fights and drinks everywhere.
Yeah you know that kind of surprised me. Not that there is a fight at a fighting event but the amount. Now to think of it there was a big all in brawl at my only event I went to in Sydney. Bra Boy gronks.

I've been to over 10 UFC events and I've yet to see a fight in the crowd. Only fight I saw breakout was at a Glory event.

My first and only live UFC event was in Seoul. Got decent seats for an amazing price, the crowd was awesome to interact with (got a couple of stories to go with that) and a lot of the fights were entertaining as hell.

Only real downsides were Cro Cop dropping out just before the event and Bendo vs Masvidal. Was still a fun night tho

It would be cool to see Cro Cop fight live. His walkout song sounds amazing pumped up on those speakers.

You come in here preaching that negative shite. Literally I said that the first line. But remember you cant judge a card until it ends. Some fight nights have been better than 200.
no shit, it amazes me that tards still say 'the card sucks' before its happened!

I hope its a fun card and you have a good time. We expect a full update from you tomorrow.

I think the Holm/ Rousey fight in Australia had more. Still awesome though. Im going to 231 with better seats. Toronto is a pretty decent MMA city.

Same, I wasn’t living here for 129 or 165 but I’ve been to 206 and will be going to 231 too, looking forward to watching Max fuck up Ortega

My first UFC was 47, I was pissed I missed the Genki Sudo fight because we pre-gamed a little long, but the rest of the card was an ultimate blockbuster and sold me on live events for years. I think just about every fight was a KO or TKO that night, and the place was erupting with energy, especially after the Diaz/Lawler fight.

I try to make at least 3-4 cards a year, depending on how many great fights are in the LA or Las Vegas area. Try the VIP experience if you haven't, it's cool to do at least once.

Last edited:
no shit, it amazes me that tards still say 'the card sucks' before its happened!
Yeah I dont get it. I do get the anger at big cards that have stupid match ups on the main cards. Like Eubanks headlining NY or a random WMMA fight that no one knows the fighters.

Back