Tomorrow is the big day!

At ufc 174, my cousins was so hammed he fell asleep during the Mighty Mouse fight.

Then I almost got in a scrap.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

The fun part of it was that at one of them, I don't remember which, my brother and I were leaving feeling a little ripped off. After all, the tickets were $22 each. We were on the way out and I spotted a twenty on the floor. I bent down and scooped it up just before a kid who was about 10 grabbed it. Looking back, I kind of wish I had let the kid grab it instead of me.

49A631C0-131B-4551-9EEA-BBF939093AA9.gif

At ufc 174, my cousins was so hammed he fell asleep during the Mighty Mouse fight.

Then I almost got in a scrap.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Don't mess with this guy! He "almost" got into a scrap!

:D

My first live UFC was Shogun/Machida 2 in Montreal. The vibe and the buzz at the event was really cool. A lot of memorable moments from that night: Kimbo vs Mitrione, nasty injury for Jason Mcdonald, Belcher pedigrees Cote, Daly sucker punches Kos, and of course Shogun's glorious victory. This drunk clown next to me bumped into a guy on his way back to the seat right before the main event and they started talking shit to each other. As soon as the fight was over they started scrapping.

On the streets afterwards people were yelling "Shogun!". It was a great time and you should enjoy yourself TS even if there's not a lot of big names on the card sometimes those turn out to be the best ones. Last UFC that I went to live was 165 and the next one will be 231 in a few weeks, really excited for that.

Don't mess with this guy! He "almost" got into a scrap!

:D

Buddy was DWARFED and intimidated.

Stepped down like a little bitch

Didn’t want these hands Bruh

NOBODY DOES

Have fun and be safe Botha. Hope it’s an awesome show for you. My first show was when Mighty Mouse tied Anderson Silva’s record for title defenses. Get your drink on but Uber. One love.

My first live UFC was Shogun/Machida 2 in Montreal. The vibe and the buzz at the event was really cool. A lot of memorable moments from that night: Kimbo vs Mitrione, nasty injury for Jason Mcdonald, Belcher pedigrees Cote, Daly sucker punches Kos, and of course Shogun's glorious victory. This drunk clown next to me bumped into a guy on his way back to the seat right before the main event and they started talking shit to each other. As soon as the fight was over they started scrapping.

On the streets afterwards people were yelling "Shogun!". It was a great time and you should enjoy yourself TS even if there's not a lot of big names on the card sometimes those turn out to be the best ones. Last UFC that I went to live was 165 and the next one will be 231 in a few weeks, really excited for that.
Nice story. Seems like lots of dudes scrap at these events.

UFC 129 in Toronto at the Sky Dome.

Insane atmosphere. Smelt like nothing but weed.
That was the largest UFC event in UFC history if i'm not mistaken. 55 000 people in attendance. You're lucky

giphy.gif

That was the largest UFC event in UFC history if i'm not mistaken. 55 000 people in attendance. You're lucky

giphy.gif

I think the Holm/ Rousey fight in Australia had more. Still awesome though. Im going to 231 with better seats. Toronto is a pretty decent MMA city.

I think the Holm/ Rousey fight in Australia had more. Still awesome though. Im going to 231 with better seats. Toronto is a pretty decent MMA city.
I was refering to at that time. I don't know about the Holm/Rousey fight but that happened after.

Back