Today is Wall Day

I should have elaborated more in the post I tagged you in. My question is, is there any validity to the idea that the Mexican gov is avoiding/dodging revolution or political reform because it's citizens flee to the US before things hit the boiling point?

Edit: For posterity this isn't a "gotcha!" question. I just figured you would have a better grasp on whats going on than anyone as you reside in Mexico and by asking you I would have a better insight on things.

Thanks.

There's no question that immigration to the US is an escape valve for Mexico. The unemployed or underemployed can go to the US and not just start working but actually send remittances back. Without this option, the political climate in Mexico would be different.

Who knows if it'd lead to revolution or reform, but turning millions and millions of unemployed people into comparatively high-earners is certainly to its advantage.

This is going to be such a waste of money. Americans really have no business sense.

I wonder if Linda MacMahon will be in charge of getting small businesses to build the wall...
steel-cage-1484113825-800.jpg

Mexicans are already perfecting their new border crossing techniques, unfortunately:
hqdefault.jpg
this is the best post i have ever seen.

just went to my local grocery store, Country Mart in missouri and all the alcohol and pizza were on sale. They know its Wall Day. Got some Frescheta Pizzas for 3$ a pop

and then gave them a pamphlet with a date and time to report to a court. They never showed up. You don't know shit.

No, you're just wrong.

They were stopped at the border and turned away. They were also put into a database so they could be turned away if they come back again.

Wait so you're denying illegal immigration growth over the years? You did understand what i was saying right with naming each subsequent President...?

my_trap_card.jpg

It's gone down over the past 10 years.

The only thing that has gone up is the number of unaccompanied minors showing up at the border.

The alt right doesn't know people found away to get over walls centuries ago.

Wake me when the wall is completely finished and it hasn't cost trillions of dollars.

Walls and fences don't work! That is why prisons don't use them!

Why has the fence in Israel been so successful if fences don't work? Explain.

Walls and fences don't work! That is why prisons don't use them!

Why has the fence in Israel been so successful if fences don't work? Explain.

You're talking about fences and wall systems that are patrolled and monitored 24/7 by the military in the case of Israel. It also costs them billions.

In the case of prisons you're talking about a much smaller area which is also patrolled and monitored 24/7. This area is also under a permanent embargo by the prison staff and they don't have any manufacturers to construct them ladders.

but you agree against illegal immigrants right?

I believe that illegal immigration is a problem that should be dealt with sensibly. The wall isn't a fix for it not even close. The problem itself has diminished greatly over the past 10 years. Our border agents are actually doing a really good job.

Half of all illegals come by plane and just overstay their visa. This will just increase with the wall.

It would be a better long term solution to help improve the economies in the countries these people are coming from so they just stop coming. We'd also make a few bucks too.

I believe that illegal immigration is a problem that should be dealt with sensibly. The wall isn't a fix for it not even close. The problem itself has diminished greatly over the past 10 years. Our border agents are actually doing a really good job.

Half of all illegals come by plane and just overstay their visa. This will just increase with the wall.

It would be a better long term solution to help improve the economies in the countries these people are coming from so they just stop coming. We'd also make a few bucks too.

we will stop them from flying in too. the great wall of China was a long term solution to Mongolians and it worked. Look at China and look at Mongolia.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back