Today is Wall Day

ALAM3.jpg

Haha, so triggered.

Defense.gov_News_Photo_071116-M-4804L-045-840x560.jpg

In summary because they are cucks who fantasize about their girlfriends being raped, and feminazi's who secretly dream of being raped since nobody else wants to touch them.

Last edited:
So your stance is the number of people in Mexico has increased so dramatically under Obama that the increase in stoppages under his administration doesn't count?

Do you have a source that indicates a significant raise in population from the source countries of these migrants?

How does that correlate when adjusted to number of people in those countries under previous administrations vs the number of illegals they stopped from crossing?
Wait, in your other post you questioned my graph, saying it's just dots n stuff, hows the data collection etc. Now you're asking me to copy/paste population numbers? You are asking how does that correlate?

I've already given you data and facts and a fyi, that graph of dots n stuff is posted all over.

blog_pew_unauthorized_immigrant_population_1.jpg

2008, President Bush. So anyways, thanksObama! You've done NOTHING useful once again.

EDIT: 1 more graph for extra salt:
pew-illegal-immigration-2010.gif

Wait, in your other post you questioned my graph, saying it's just dots n stuff, hows the data collection etc. Now you're asking me to copy/paste population numbers? You are asking how does that correlate?

I've already given you data and facts and a fyi, that graph of dots n stuff is posted all over.

blog_pew_unauthorized_immigrant_population_1.jpg

2008, President Bush. So anyways, thanksObama! You've done NOTHING useful once again.

The peak is under Bush.. how does that help your argument?

I'm asking you to back up your argument. That's it.

Sorry that's hard for you.

And still, that doesn't change the fact that you can't refute my point.

Obama stopped more from getting here in the first place.

Its going to be fencing and cameras. Just with new spin.

The peak is under Bush.. how does that help your argument?

I'm asking you to back up your argument. That's it.

Sorry that's hard for you.

And still, that doesn't change the fact that you can't refute my point.

Obama stopped more from getting here in the first place.
So facts cannot help you out of your disillusioned world? Sad. I tried man, I really did.

BrObama's immigration policy: https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/immigration/

BrObama deports the most illegals = https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/immigration/

BrObama did nothing once again: https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/immigration/

BrObama deported the most at the border = https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/immigration/

I don't get how the stupid wall is a partisan political discussion...simple logic should suffice, regardless of who you voted for.

You really think a bigger wall is going to stop illegal immigration?

Seriously?

Yeah, how could anyone possibly get into or stay in America illegally if there's a wall along Mexico :rolleyes:

But fuck it, sure, why not. Let's spend billions upon billions building it, and even more millions if not billions spent on upkeep and manning the retarded thing.

Good thing we have such a surplus in the budget right now!

Trump has at least one or two decent ideas, but this really isn't one of them.

I don't get how the stupid wall is a partisan political discussion...simple logic should suffice, regardless of who you voted for.

You really think a bigger wall is going to stop illegal immigration?

Seriously?

Yeah, how could anyone possibly get into or stay in America illegally if there's a wall along Mexico :rolleyes:

But fuck it, sure, why not. Let's spend billions upon billions building it, and even more millions if not billions spent on upkeep and manning the retarded thing.

Good thing we have such a surplus in the budget right now!

Trump has at least one or two decent ideas, but this really isn't one of them.

Countrys successfully enforce immigration without walls.

The wall is more of a symbol, the drones will take care of most areas my

Pay kids to sit and control these things.

Back