Today is Wall Day

Immigrants are not illegals.

Thanks for proving you're dumb, yet again.
No no, that's not the argument. Your argument is that BrObama has deported more than any President... WELL fucking duh, when populations rise there are going to be more to deport. Immigrant population rise is direct correlation with that. However he didn't deport shit when it comes to them already hefe, he protected them.

And would you look at this... my argument pointing at me as the victor, once again:
population-of-immigrants-in-the-country-illegally.PNG

No no, that's not the argument. Your argument is that BrObama has deported more than any President... WELL fucking duh, when populations rise there are going to be more to deport. Immigrant population rise is direct correlation with that. However he didn't deport shit when it comes to them already hefe, he protected them.

And would you look at this... my argument pointing at me as the victor, once again:
population-of-immigrants-in-the-country-illegally.PNG

That was never my argument.

My argument is that he turned more away at the border, which is the objective of the wall isn't it?

The only increase has been unaccompanied minors.

That chart says nothing. It's just dots and dates and numbers. What do they mean? What is their source? How did they collect this data?

Go on with what? You haven't proven anything.

Obama has stopped more at the border than anyone else. Is that not the objective of a wall? Most illegals in the country have been here for 10 years or longer.

Newsflash. We already have walls and fences in the most common routes into the country from the southern border. The areas that aren't are deadly and barren deserts where hundreds if not thousands of bodies are found every year.

Go on with what? You have proven anything.

Obama has stopped more at the border than anyone else. Is that not the objective of a wall?

Newsflash. We already have walls and fences in the most common routes into the country from the southern border. The areas that aren't are deadly and barren deserts where hundreds if not thousands of bodies are found every year.

You're a waste of time. I could care less about the past, which I'm right about. The future is NO MORE ILLEGALS. End of story.

You're a waste of time. I could care less about the past, which I'm right about. The future is NO MORE ILLEGALS. End of story.

You are just a waste.

Can't wait till you're banned. I'll add your head to the pile.

Trump is such an ego-maniac that I'm not surprised he would follow through on the wall but if he actually wanted to deter illegal immigration, he would have started with deportations. Illegal immigrants already are coming in illegally and they know it, so unless they put land mines under or hire border patrol for every single obscure spot on the border, nothing changes except the money we've wasted.

People don't like being arrested and deported. People already crossing a border illegally don't care about the existing border. Which one will be more effective?

That was never my argument.

My argument is that he turned more away at the border, which is the objective of the wall isn't it?

The only increase has been unaccompanied minors.

That chart says nothing. It's just dots and dates and numbers. What do they mean? What is their source? How did they collect this data?

Actually, i don't care what your argument is, you chimed in on what I said to DONG in regards BrObama deporting the most and I stuck with the simple logical facts that 'of course he's "deported" more, there are more people in this world'. Simple reality.

Now go tell me what Obama has actually done differently than other Presidents that proves he's actually ACTIVELY deporting more illegals.

In the meantime I'll show you who actually set up our current illegal immigration reform policy:

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/immigration/

On January 28, 2008, during his State of the Union address, President Bush reviewed the steps his Administration is taking to improve our border security and address immigration challenges.

The Administration Continues Its Efforts To Strengthen Border Security, Improve Interior And Worksite Enforcement, Streamline Existing Guest Worker Programs, And Help New Americans Assimilate

I EVEN TOLD YOU AHEAD OF TIME THAT YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD AND YOU STILL PURSUED YOUR DEMISE.

-President Palis

Last edited:
only people who voted for trump should be paying for the wall

Last edited:
Actually, i don't care what your argument is, you chimed in on what I said to DONG in regards BrObama deporting the most and I stuck with the simple logical facts that 'of course he's "deported" more, there are more people in this world'. Simple reality.

Now go tell me what Obama has actually done differently than other Presidents that proves he's actually ACTIVELY deporting more illegals.

In the meantime I'll show you who actually set up our current illegal immigration reform policy:

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/immigration/

So your stance is the number of people in Mexico has increased so dramatically under Obama that the increase in stoppages under his administration doesn't count?

Do you have a source that indicates a significant raise in population from the source countries of these migrants?

How does that correlate when adjusted to number of people in those countries under previous administrations vs the number of illegals they stopped from crossing?

Go on with what? You haven't proven anything.

Obama has stopped more at the border than anyone else. Is that not the objective of a wall? Most illegals in the country have been here for 10 years or longer.

Trump stopped everyone so your comment is factually incorrect.

Back