Today is Wall Day

ALAM3.jpg

The alt right doesn't know people found away to get over walls centuries ago.

Wake me when the wall is completely finished and it hasn't cost trillions of dollars.

I wonder if Linda MacMahon will be in charge of getting small businesses to build the wall...
steel-cage-1484113825-800.jpg

Mexicans are already perfecting their new border crossing techniques, unfortunately:
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Well he did say he was gonna do it, and hell as an independent there are definitely other things money could go towards that dont need it, so why the hell not lol

The alt right doesn't know people found away to get over walls centuries ago.

Wake me when the wall is completely finished and it hasn't cost trillions of dollars.
We won't keep everyone out, but we will keep a lot more out than we have the last 8 years.

Mexicans are cool with me, Holmes. It won't work anyway.

We won't keep everyone out, but we will keep a lot more out than we have the last 8 years.

Which is factually untrue since illegal immigration has dropped significantly under Obama and he sent back many more people than any of your other republican gods (Reagan, bush) ever has.

Stay dumb rip it's suits religious imbeciles like you perfectly.

Ship out the urban thugs that reside in Chicago and Detroit and replace them with illegals. Atleast they work and have some semblance of family values.

Which is factually untrue since illegal immigration has dropped significantly under Obama and he sent back many more people than any of your other republican gods (Reagan, bush) ever has.

Stay dumb rip it's suits religious imbeciles like you perfectly.
<TrumpWrong1>

BrObama actually didn't send shit home. Just because more people are coming here (humping rabbits) and being stopped at the border (doing their job) doesn't mean he actually deported more. So no, wrong again, Obama didn't deport shit.

If walls don't work, why have we built them for thousands of years? Why do celebrities surround their homes with them? Isn't Israel's wall benefitting them?

And why is the left loosing their minds at the thought of it being built?

Back