To all the annoying 'Brock doesnt deserve it' people

But this doesn't change the fact that Brock doesn't deserve it.
We all know why they'll try to put it togheter and we can all understand.

But neither TS, nor his video, gave a reason to why he deserves it.
Plus, Brock is not a novelty anymore. People already saw him, he's beatable, he's not the top guy.

Anyways, at least Cormier will make some good money, so in that case Chael is right.

I think there is also an argument to be made that this is not only DC's last fight, but likely also Brocks' last fight as he is over 40 already.

Since JJ isn't available, it makes sense might as well put him against the biggest draw available at HW in DC.

I think there is also an argument to be made that this is not only DC's last fight, but likely also Brocks' last fight as he is over 40 already.

Since JJ isn't available, it makes sense might as well put him against the biggest draw available at HW in DC.

It would be better they sold the fight like this (DC's last fight will be a huge show so we're calling Brock) than try to create some ridiculous beef between the two with that in octagon scene.

Brock is going to give Canada a UFC champion again eh.

Dickhead check my message history. I was saying this before the video came out. What a complete tool you are. And very low intelligence.

fuck your message thread.. the irony in your OP along with your name is just hilarious .... wahahahahhahahahahahahaha

fuck your message thread.. the irony in your OP along with your name is just hilarious .... wahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Youre just depressed because youre
Thats a long laugh for such a downer, son.
You seem about as retarded as a typical pom. Probably the weather and the bland/stodgy food as well as the low self confidence from having horse teeth.
Either way kid, Brock vs DC is happening :)

I'm saying that the UFC doesn't care about few hardcore fans. There's so much more people who want to watch the Brock match than any of those matches you listed.

And hardcore fans don't care about how much money the UFC makes...

I don't give a shit if Dana goes broke, in fact I hope he does and dies alone in a dumpster somewhere.

I just want to see the best fight the best.

You get title shots even if you don't "deserve" them

My issue is this fight is kinda dumb and uninteresting and I don't feel like paying 65 bucks to watch it

The thing is that nobody cares do you care about the match. Brock will bring so much more money than those guys you listed would.
A real sport gives title shots to those wjo earn it. WWE fanboys and Conor lovers are ruining the UFC.

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

Please stop posting garbage Facebook links plz thx

Meh.
Brock doesn't deserve this but Daniel does deserve this.
How's about -
I don't deserve this and we don't deserve this.

But this doesn't change the fact that Brock doesn't deserve it.
We all know why they'll try to put it togheter and we can all understand.

But neither TS, nor his video, gave a reason to why he deserves it.
Plus, Brock is not a novelty anymore. People already saw him, he's beatable, he's not the top guy.

Anyways, at least Cormier will make some good money, so in that case Chael is right.
Brock still brings that casual fanbase though. I don't have any argument with people saying they get why it works this way but don't like it. I don't like it either. It's the people that genuinely don't get it, that are acting like they're 12 years old.

It would be better they sold the fight like this (DC's last fight will be a huge show so we're calling Brock) than try to create some ridiculous beef between the two with that in octagon scene.
They gotta sell it to casuals. Boxing does the same thing, with fights at press conferences and "bad blood" As far back as Frazier vs Ali they were selling fights that way. The same "oh shit these guys are gonna throw down!" factor that draws people to a street fight, draws them to a prize fight. Selling fighting isn't like selling sports, and people should stop expecting the same approach. They're different business models.

I don't get why serious fight fans get *giddy* over things like this.

Understanding why and accepting it as being mostly inevitable...sure.

But get giddy over it? No, I don't get that.

yeah sure he deserves it...but I won't watch circus like this with two clowns (yes DC is clown).

I'm going to do the numbers closer to the fight but from a statistical perspective (not a PPV or monetary perspective) he might be the least deserving fighter to get a title shot in UFC history, and that's saying something.

Youre just depressed because youre

Thats a long laugh for such a downer, son.
You seem about as retarded as a typical pom. Probably the weather and the bland/stodgy food as well as the low self confidence from having horse teeth.
Either way kid, Brock vs DC is happening :)

Wow, way to go using the stereo typical archetypes..

Anything else you wanna not copy ?? Why dont you use your own mind and make something original up? Oh you cant.. Forgot sorry.

It’s Chael. He’s a bs artist. Skilled fighter, not a real martial artist.

Damn ... Shogun, Rampage, Wanderlei and potentially Fedor all losing to a fake martial artist.

Pride ... sucked?

I don't really care anymore, the UFC has already devalued the Belts over the years. It's much easier to win a UFC belt today than 5-10 years ago, title shots are given out now rather than earned.

Back