To all the annoying 'Brock doesnt deserve it' people

One cheater hoping another cheater will prosper...

yawn.

He doesn’t deserve it? I bet he lasts longer than Stipe and more than that, I give him a decent chance at winning. Not saying he’s the favorite by any means but I wouldn’t count him out.

Lol.. that's all you have!

Ok..
You're probably still butthurt from england losing 2-1 to Croatia and too retarded to understand I was already posting the same ideas as Chael before Chael posted the clip, and sad because you look like a young prince charles with teeth that make donkeys cry.

You're probably still butthurt from england losing 2-1 to Croatia and too retarded to understand I was already posting the same ideas as Chael before Chael posted the clip, and sad because you look like a young prince charles with teeth that make donkeys cry.

Lol.. Yeah man .. You got it.. Such a wizard..

Oh that hurts so much ..

Have fun with your originality

Ranking mean nothing in the UFC it's all about who sells tickets

Brak doesn't deserve it. We all know that, many are making excuses for it, and I hope out annoys the shit out of you.
You putting money into this guarantees someone who deserves it won't get their chance. You putting money into this is ruining the promotion despite making Dana lots of nice money to put on his money pile.

I have the right to express that I have zero interest in Brock Lesnar fighting in the UFC again. He has 1 fight since 2011 and it was a no contest, give me one reason why I should actually be excited for this?
Because he has so much mma skill.

Never heard anyone being excited for a fight because organization is gonna make sooo much money...

Brock has no business being in the octagon with DC at this moment...

So everyone gives this roided cheater Brock Lesnar a pass just because he brings in money? But turn into whining crybabies having melt downs about Jon Jones who also brings in money.

Last edited:
and yet, you won't see a fucking dime of this money, so what exactly is your motivation?

To all the annoying "it brings in money fans", because I refuse to believe your fans of the sport, what exactly has you creating threads and defending this bullshit this way? You ain't seeing any of the money the UFC will bring in, what is motivating you?

And its also telling you're not exactly discussing the fight, because you have no idea what the hell kind of fighter Brock is. His record sure as hell can't tell me anything.

Other than fights, you aren't seeing shit either, regardless of what kind of fights they make, so what is your actual point here?

"True fans", LOL.

Other than fights, you aren't seeing shit either, regardless of what kind of fights they make, so what is your actual point here?

"True fans", LOL.
True fans want to see new fighters get their chance to rise to the top.
Shit fans want to see a millionaire stumble around the ring like a fool so he can make more money.

I'm the first to hating it but people "outraged" at this situation are like one that married a former enthusiast hooker and act shocked every single time she act as a slut

As if they don't know ufc/dana's first instinct is to suck dicks as soon they see 5 dollars
Perfect answer. 11/10

True fans want to see new fighters get their chance to rise to the top.
Shit fans want to see a millionaire stumble around the ring like a fool so he can make more money.

I never had you pegged as having the try hard gene in you. IMO, and take that for what it's worth, this seems a little out of character for you.

The @OeuvrePressure I know makes me laugh here and there w/ his own brand of wit. The one I'm seeing now just makes me want to buy his ass a one way ticket to Suplex City.

I never had you pegged as having the try hard gene in you. IMO, and take that for what it's worth, this seems a little out of character for you.

The @OeuvrePressure I know makes me laugh here and there w/ his own brand of wit. The one I'm seeing now just makes me want to buy his ass a one way ticket to Suplex City.
I've never liked superfights, I've never liked freakshow fights or signings, I don't like instant shots and I can't stand giving a low skill guy another chance, especially at a belt he hasn't earned and doesn't deserve.

Brock said it himself, HW is a fucking disaster.

Volkov is a semi legit contender but that's it. Blaydes is not ready or deserving or interesting. Ngannous/Lewis was shit.

Brock said it himself, HW is a fucking disaster.

Volkov is a semi legit contender but that's it. Blaydes is not ready or deserving or interesting. Ngannous/Lewis was shit.
Yeah, we all remember, how Brock Lesnar saved UFC 200 from being a disaster...

If heavyweight division is a so-called disaster, than Brock Lesnar must be literally the bottom of the barrel, since he managed to ruin the only fight he had in years and never even contest the USADA suspension

So many 'hardcores' are annoying serial complainers. "UFC is dying" "Brock doesnt deserve the TS"
These so-called “hardcore” fans are truly annoying, how are ya’ll gonna complain about everything else but not these boring ass wrasslers?? Makes absolutely no sense to me. We’re watching a sports entertainment business and you fuckers love being bored outta your minds. IMO, these people are the real trolls.

Back