To all the annoying 'Brock doesnt deserve it' people

Brock deserves it for one reason and one reason only, he brings in money and lots of it.

Any man that can beat the Undertaker deserves a title shot.

I'm the first to hating it but people "outraged" at this situation are like one that married a former enthusiast hooker and act shocked every single time she act as a slut

As if they don't know ufc/dana's first instinct is to suck dicks as soon they see 5 dollars

I have the right to express that I have zero interest in Brock Lesnar fighting in the UFC again. He has 1 fight since 2011 and it was a no contest, give me one reason why I should actually be excited for this? Blaydes and Volkov are both there with 4 wins in a row and ranked 2 and 3 at heavyweight, and the winner of Gus vs Volkan is there at 205. Why do I give a fuck about some juiced up WWE actor fighting the newly crowned heavyeight champion, that's completely random and pretty fuckin pointless.

At least Prides freakshows were fun..

Fuck Chaels opinion

He's just severely depressed he didn't become a pro wrestler

I have the right to express that I have zero interest in Brock Lesnar fighting in the UFC again. He has 1 fight since 2011 and it was a no contest, give me one reason why I should actually be excited for this? Blaydes and Volkov are both there with 4 wins in a row and ranked 2 and 3 at heavyweight, and the winner of Gus vs Volkan is there at 205. Why do I give a fuck about some juiced up WWE actor fighting the newly crowned heavyeight champion, that's completely random and pretty fuckin pointless.

The thing is that nobody cares do you care about the match. Brock will bring so much more money than those guys you listed would.

The thing is that nobody cares do you care about the match. Brock will bring so much more money than those guys you listed would.

Are you telling me you want to watch a fight because you expect it to make a lot of money? Why the fuck would that be on your mind when determining if you're going to be interested or not.

Are you telling me you want to watch a fight because you expect it to make a lot of money? Why the fuck would that be on your mind when determining if you're going to be interested or not.

I'm saying that the UFC doesn't care about few hardcore fans. There's so much more people who want to watch the Brock match than any of those matches you listed.

I'm saying that the UFC doesn't care about few hardcore fans. There's so much more people who want to watch the Brock match than any of those matches you listed.
Sad but true

He doesn't deserve it, but title shots aren't given out based on merit. This isn't a sport. It's prize fighting. The draw ALWAYS gets favortism, because they put butts in seats. It gets pretty old seeing people rage out because they think this shit is about honor or bushido, or whatever other little kid fairy tale concept.

This is a BUSINESS. Grow the fuck up. You think the hardest worker or best worker at your company makes the most money and gets the most opportunities? Only if he coincidentally is also the one bringing in business/profits. Welcome to the real world. This isn't a fucking cartoon.

UFC is not a sport, it's a spectacle
..so whatever, give the wwe guy a title shot, hell just give him the belt. It would be good for marketing or something. .

He's not saying that. He's saying whatever sells to the casuals WILL be what is booked. Under the Fertittas they didn't give a shit about merit. Doubly so under wme, which has to make back over 4 billion dollars.

You really think they care what hard cores want, we're a tiny fraction of the fanbase

you can see brock get crushed there is that

Back