TJ Dillashaw sparring Vasyl Lomachenko(+videos)

He went to alpha male in the past as a guest and trained before a fight in Australia... And when he fought he claimed he was "fighting for Alpha Male " and that he was on "team alpha male." When in reality he only went to a few open gyms. He was never part of the fight team.

So fast forward, after the domestic, after he tried to rep a team that wasn't his, he came back to do some sparring... And they gave him a welcome that he had deserved.

I was wondering why he ended up in New Mexico at Jacksons/Winkeljohns gym and why he wasn't training at Alpha Male anymore.

It all make sense now.

That solves that mystery.

I heard that he is Cody cousin. Any truth to that?

Yes. Here's the story on that video from the the guy (named Austin Meese) who dropped the dude. Austin Meese is a 19 year old amateur MMA fighter, apparently. After he beat his ass in sparring the next day the guy cut his hair and fucked it up to pay him back lol.

MMA fighter in sparring session that gets out of hand
by K.L. Stephenson
Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Julian Wallace, also known as Julz the Jackal, is an Australian professional MMA fighter with a troubled past (as if the face tattoos weren’t a dead giveaway). He has recently been in the public eye regarding a disturbing spousal abuse case where it is alleged he beat his former spouse due to her buying the wrong type of noodles. Apparently, he has recently plead guilty to those charges.

As if that wasn’t bad enough publicity, he is also well known for a viral video of him trying to bully an opponent at the weigh in then was subsequently knocked out by him in that fight. It’s safe to assume that this guy has a bit of an attitude problem.

Another recently uploaded YouTube video of Julz sparring at the legendary MMA camp Team Alpha Male is on its way to going viral once again. The sparring session, which took place a couple months ago, involves Julz the Jackal sparring with nineteen year old amateur fighter Austin Meese. Meese is the cousin of UFC bantamweight contender Cody ‘No Love’ Garbrandt who is one of Team Alpha Male’s top fighters.

Now usually the motto is what happens in the gym stays in the gym regarding what occurs during training sessions but Julz most likely ruffled some feathers while training there. Or perhaps Team Alpha Male wants to distant themselves from someone who abuses women in regards to releasing the video.

Either way, what starts as a normal session gets heated quite quickly as Meese lands some hard shots and nice looking combinations. Julz returns fire with a heavy jab towards the end of the video but then gets dropped with a very hard right hand. Meese then says to his downed and hurt training partner “welcome to Team Alpha Male, mother f*****.”
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/vault/mma/mma-fighter-in-sparring-session-that-gets-out-of-hand

Last edited:
guy without a shirt is not a "boxer" he's a 2-3 amateur mma fighter.
His dad is the boxing trainer at TAM and was supposedly an Olympic Alternate or something but we couldnt verify

To get back on topic tj sucks balls at boxing, he would get annihilated
Against anyone with a pulse. Continue.
part of the reason i didnt think he or any of the tam guys would beat cruz; imo to beat cruz u need to be able to box and most mma guys cant.

cody isn't great; but he has legit boxing skills...

TJ somehow has a connection to Egis Klimas or he knows him personally (Klimas manages Kov & Loma) it sounds like. The whole sparring thing came out of nowhere, really. Cool though nonetheless. If he can take anything away from sparring with any top boxer to use in MMA then that's good. I was just pointing out how radically different Loma is to Garbrandt in his boxing style.
They were asking pac. About his thoughts on loma been horns chief sparring partner on fox sports earlier.... assume that means loma is coming out to australia nxt month

it looks like TJ (the guy in the purple h elmet) was beating Loma

it looks like TJ (the guy in the purple h elmet) was beating Loma
TJ said that Tj was getting his ass kicked.
Loma said that Loma tried to go easy on TJ.

These 2 things are obvious in the sparring in the video.

If not trolling, you're obviously a moron so I simplified it as much as I can for you. I'm nice like that.

Back