Tj-Cody was the funniest s--- i have seen in a long time

Say what? Looks like he did everything I said. TJ kept throwing kicks. Cody clowning around and being lazy then gets caught. There was no feint to set it up. The finishing combo was all hooks in the pocket. TJ got off better than Cody.

Lemme guess your expertise in MMA lets you see something else happening. You should feel stupid.

I literally just watched the fight.

Yes the finishing blow was a lead hook and not a headkick.

When TJ dropped Cody with the headkick he wasn't taunting what so ever.

He threw a headkick with no set up strikes at all and that threw Cody off because he punched to set up all of his kicks in the previous round.

Did you miss the part where Duane explained it all in his corner in between rounds? And then it played out like it did from the detailed adjustments Duane gave him?

I definitely don't feel stupid for watching Duanes instructions play out lol

I literally just watched the fight.

Yes the finishing blow was a lead hook and not a headkick.

When TJ dropped Cody with the headkick he wasn't taunting what so ever.

He threw a headkick with no set up strikes at all and that threw Cody off because he punched to set up all of his kicks in the previous round.

Did you miss the part where Duane explained it all in his corner in between rounds? And then it played out like it did from the detailed adjustments Duane gave him?

I definitely don't feel stupid for watching Duanes instructions play out lol
I was right and you were wrong. I'll accept that as an appology. Me > you

Last edited:
Im probably old enough to be your dad. So yeah, training and fighting for sport isnt something Im interested in at this stage in my life. I've had training and been in fights before. Everyone here most likely has. You're no special snowflake unless you post proof of your accomplishments.

What you are doing is trolling me on the internet. You havent proved you are anything you claim.

I stand corrected

Because I don' have to prove anything especially at the sake of risking anonymity on an internet forum lol

I'm just calling you out on your lack of knowledge and lack of training yet you still try so hard to be some know it all. You are the one who asked how my MMA career was going so I have you a rundown. I am completely happy with my progress without giving some old guy who watches MMA proof on the internet.

You'd be surprised how many people on this forum don't train and are running mostly on what they watch on TV like you.

You dont have to be a fighter to see whats going on. And you dont have to be dick to be a fighter. Good luck to you.

Yes you do. You can guess but you don't know the fine details unless you actually train. Anybody and I mean anybody who trains will tell you this. I heard it for several years and wrote it off like you until i actually joined a gym.

I'm a dick to people who don't train but act like know it alls and write off others input to the point where they don't read and just reply.

Because I don' have to prove anything especially at the sake of risking anonymity on an internet forum lol

I'm just calling you out on your lack of knowledge and lack of training yet you still try so hard to be some know it all. You are the one who asked how my MMA career was going so I have you a rundown. I am completely happy with my progress without giving some old guy who watches MMA proof on the internet.

You'd be surprised how many people on this forum don't train and are running mostly on what they watch on TV like you.
You're wrong again, I have trained. You dont have to prove anything your career will speak for itself. Maybe when you're good enough you'll have a page on Sherdog instead of trolling on the forums. Like I said, good luck with that. Im making money doing something more worthwhile.

Last edited:
You're wrong though, I have trained. You dont have to prove anything your career will speak for itself. Like I said, good luck with that. Im making money doing something more worthwhile.

You haven't trained anything with extensive stand up. If you have then your coaches are garbage.

Our debate had nothing to do with grapping so you could know your wrestling.

Yeah your coaches are defitnely garbage lol I can tell that much.
It wont be the first time you were wrong in the thread. Apparently you are too ashamed to say who you are and make these wild claims of being a pro fighter. What does that say about you and your coaches?

Never heard Benavidez and Mendes talk bad on TJ though.
They're at least amicable. TJ and Chad went on a hunting trip together not too long after the fallout, though it seems TJ wasn't at Chad's wedding.

Fighting is alot more technical than "he taunted too much" you replied to something you didnt read and now you look stupid bc of it.

Go to a gym and you would learn some things. Just another Sherdogger who watches MMA on TV and thinks he knows everything.
And you sound like just another gym rat who thinks taking a tae bo class once a week makes them an expert.

Last edited:
Id say first, by excessive clowning. He saw those head kicks and avoided them with ease in the first round. So it was nothing new, he just got sloppy and started dropping his hands. He had great distance management early on.
I don't think TJ threw any headkicks in the first round. Supposedly that was part of TJ's strategy, condition Cody to lower his already low hands by blasting leg/body kicks after combos, then use the later round to take advantage of this.

I think Cody was doing his thing as usual, which is part of how he got caught.

I don't think TJ threw any headkicks in the first round. Supposedly that was part of TJ's strategy, condition Cody to lower his already low hands by blasting leg/body kicks after combos, then use the later round to take advantage of this.

I think Cody was doing his thing as usual, which is part of how he got caught.
Yeah I might have gotten confused about the order of the kicks. After Codpiece posted the video it was more evident what I meant to say. I probably should have watched the entire fight again before getting drawn into an arguement.

Loved seeing that dumb cunt get knocked silly after talking shit for so long.

He doesnt deserve an instant rematch either. TJ had to beat Assuncao and Lineker after losing a split decision to Cruz which a lot of people think he won.

Cody got a title shot off Mizugaki, who everyone beats. He should have to beat a couple contenders first.

Cody vs Lineker would be fun
<mma4>

It has to be a hard loss to swallow because anyone honest knows he had TJ dead to rights in the 1st round.

Did he actually say "A mack truck doesn't worry about a pebble? WTF

Back