Tj-Cody was the funniest s--- i have seen in a long time

no I didnt pay much attention to what you wrote. arguing with you again doesnt interest me.

Fighting is alot more technical than "he taunted too much" you replied to something you didnt read and now you look stupid bc of it.

Go to a gym and you would learn some things. Just another Sherdogger who watches MMA on TV and thinks he knows everything.

and Cody sounded very delusional at post-fight presser

but it was a good competitive fight, could go either way when they fight again (Im sure they will)

agreed. I guess I would just categorize wobbly, as in trouble, but I guess I can see your point. cant wait for the rematch though. those 2, we would enjoy if they fought 10X which is rare. at least I feel every fight of theirs would be a barn burner
Yeah, I’m such a massive fan of tj now. His style and roundedness is insane

DN1_Hm9VQAA721_

Cody's mind: "Shut up and kiss me."

Cody never stood a chance. TJ is far too complete of a fighter.

You’re high af. Cody embarrassed Cruz the same year that TJ lost his belt to him in a razor then split. If TJ was leagues beyond Cody, why was his fight against Cruz so close? Round 1 TJ was almost out, Cody dropped him and easily took the round. It went to the second and they both let go of their game plans and went to bang. TJ cake out on top but it had nothing to do with him being more skilled and technical, they both threw that at the way side when the cage door closed and let their emotions fly. If Cody had remained calm and stuck to a game plan he could still be champ.

TJ is very good at adapting to fighters as the fight goes on. See the Cruz fight, the only reason he lost that one was because he abandoned a working game plan just to bang bro. Cruz was far more patient and calm in comparison.

TJ kept his cool against Cody, and throughout round 1 he was testing the waters for weaknesses, and he let his guard down once and almost paid for it. Round 2 he comes in and adapted with the help of his coaching staff ofcourse...But you could see a change in rhythm and he was a little more patient.

I'd like to see it again, but I feel that the second would probably go worse for Cody. Cody doesn't strike me as a guy who can learn by leaps and bounds and adapt well. He either implements his strong game, which he is successful at most of the time, or he gets figured out.
I agree with all you said. I do hope for a rematch, that'll be great. And I would favor TJ too. But Cody is a dangerous mf.

Fighting is alot more technical than "he taunted too much" you replied to something you didnt read and now you look stupid bc of it.

Go to a gym and you would learn some things. Just another Sherdogger who watches MMA on TV and thinks he knows everything.
No I gave you an answer and you want to keep drawing me into a debate. I dont have time for it. State you case and move on.

absolutely loved this fight. Funny how many people are coming out and saying Garbrandt never stood a chance... He was the favorite going into the fight and had a lot of success in the first round. When they do rematch, I think it will be very competitive.

Timestamped

Haha nice! It would’ve been better if it was after the fight though. Imagine how livid he would be. They should have that ready for all future Cody interviews.

this fight should be talked about even more

Cody acted like a turd for a full year talking all this shit. Acts like a turd on tuf. Relases that ridiculous sparring video....

And than gets ko’d in two rounds and tj screams in his face while cody stands there like a jabroni<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

DN1_Hm9VQAA721_

TJ been eating some of that shetland pony meat?

No I gave you an answer and you want to keep drawing me into a debate. I dont have time for it. State you case and move on.

I stated my case.

Fighting is alot more technical than "he taunted too much" when he didn't taunt during the knockdown.

It was technical superiority on TJs part. Cody didn't all of a sudden get lax in there.

I stated my case.

Fighting is alot more technical than "he taunted too much" when he didn't taunt during the knockdown.

It was technical superiority on TJs part. Cody didn't all of a sudden get lax in there.
Yeah he did. Go back and read what I posted since you make a big deal about who's reading what. Cody fought more sloppy in the second round and it cost him. Maybe he got an adrenaline dump and was tired, or maybe he was too cocky from the previous round. TJ didnt bring anything new.

Yeah he did. Go back and read what I posted since you make a big deal about who's reading what. Cody fought more sloppy in the second round and it cost him. Maybe he got an adrenaline dump and was tired, or maybe he was too cocky from the previous round. TJ didnt bring anything new.

He adjusted his kicks. Cody was reading TJ and his multiple punches topped off with a kick.

He went back to his corner and Duane said Cody could see what he was doing and to start throwing headkicks with no set up. The first or second one he threw Cody went to parry a punch and ate a headkick. That is exactly what happened.

TJ didn't bring anything new? Lol go train a bit buddy you will have a different perspective on fights.

He adjusted his kicks. Cody was reading TJ and his multiple punches topped off with a kick.

He went back to his corner and Duane said Cody could see what he was doing and to start throwing headkicks with no set up. The first or second one he threw Cody went to parry a punch and ate a headkick. That is exactly what happened.

TJ didn't bring anything new? Lol go train a bit buddy you will have a different perspective on fights.
He had been avoiding his kicks prior to that. If Cody had stayed sharp he probably wouldnt have fell for the setup which Im sure he's seen plenty of times before. He got lazy that second round. Hows your MMA career going hotshot?

Last edited:
Dont really understand the vitriol towards Cody. "Omggg he talked shit wah wah" isn't this the forum telling everyone not to be so sensitive about racism but can't help but get emotional about a guy shit talking someone he reslly doesn't like? All this "GLAD HE/SHE IS GETTING HUMBLED" shit is lame. Why do you want humble? The sport needs characters, not "umm ya I'll fight whoever the UFC wants me too and uhh I'm just trying to be the best me I can be." Intense rivalries are awesome for the sport.

It was an awesome fight with ups and downs for both fighters. Would love to see it again sooner rather than later. The Dom, TJ, Necktats triangle is full of awesomely competitive fights.

Back