Tj-Cody was the funniest s--- i have seen in a long time

Lmao why are you so emotional about two guys shittalking each other. Don't follow the drama so much if it bothers you - it's very, very easy to avoid, and not thinking too much of it will prevent you from looking like a little bitch because other men that aren't in any way associated with you are trash talking each other. It's the fight game, rivalries are good - you shouldn't have to remind yourself that you aren't [/i]in[/i] that rivalry, but in your case you probably should

Italicize more words, it might make you seem less emotional.

honestly that fight was entertaining on so many levels.

my favorite all time rivalry.

1) exposing everyone on TAM with PEDS... I'm shocked no one talks about this.
2) the knockdown video
3) snake in the grass drama
4) THE FIGHT WAS FKING CRAZY!!! Man its fking inspiring. TJ gets knocked down. Gathers himself. EVERYONE screaming "FUCK YOU TJ". and BOOOM, right after he knocks Cody down with a head kick. Crazy part is that he finishes Cody in his own game with inside boxing.
5) Like TS already pointed out.... that scream will go down in history

DN1_Hm9VQAA721_
That is one jacked up 150 pounder with gyno.

No Chin just got a lucky fluke decision win over an off night injured Cruz and was acting like he was the BW GOAT already.

www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/591769/Dominick-Cruz-UFC-news-Cody-Garbrandt-MMA-news-injury-plantar-fascia-tendinitis/amp

However Dillashaw exposed No Chin and Team Alpha Fail can go cry some more about TJ moving to a different gym.

MMA fighters have the right to move on and go to other gyms. Its not a marriage and even if it was, there's always divorce.

TJ stuck with a coach that helped him win two championships as the fucking underdog. If those manlets were loyal then they'd be happy for him or at least understand his decision. TAF is a den of vipers. They're the real snakes. Fuck them. Glad TJ left that snake pit because he's way above them in skill and maturity.

Let John Lineker end the No Chin hypetrain next.

Cody blew the fight by acting too damn emotional. If he showed up calm and collected like in the Cruz fight this would've been a five round war and a FOTY contender.

We need that rematch.
If Aldo and TJ didn't get rematches after losing their belts, then Cody sure as hell doesn't deserve one.

it was glorious.. they bitched, whined, and slandered TJ's name for over a year and shertards lapped it up (especially when conor deemed him as a snake). tj shut all that shit down. <Kobe213>

Dont really understand the vitriol towards Cody. "Omggg he talked shit wah wah" isn't this the forum telling everyone not to be so sensitive about racism but can't help but get emotional about a guy shit talking someone he reslly doesn't like? All this "GLAD HE/SHE IS GETTING HUMBLED" shit is lame. Why do you want humble? The sport needs characters, not "umm ya I'll fight whoever the UFC wants me too and uhh I'm just trying to be the best me I can be." Intense rivalries are awesome for the sport.

It was an awesome fight with ups and downs for both fighters. Would love to see it again sooner rather than later. The Dom, TJ, Necktats triangle is full of awesomely competitive fights.

It was not about shit talking. Cody and the whole TAM went far beyond that and Faber is the one behind it all .Slandering for 2 years like some kindergardeners, releasing security footage of sparring ( a big No-Go), physical attack, even during the fight screaming profanities at TJ.

It was not about shit talking. Cody and the whole TAM went far beyond that and Faber is the one behind it all .Slandering for 2 years like some kindergardeners, releasing security footage of sparring ( a big No-Go), physical attack, even during the fight screaming profanities at TJ.

Like.

Literally, so what? That's their business. You aren't TAM, you aren't TJ's boy, why follow along the drama between two adults if it gets you emotional? On one hand people say how great it was that Cody lost because of all that, but what if he won lmao. Then they'd be just as emotional about him winning only instead of celebrating they'd be all because they let themselves get involved in a soap opera between two men.

Enjoy the fight and relax imo. TJ winning isn't going to result in them getting along nor does it erase their history. TJs team still disliked Cody after the fight and Cody's team still disliked TJ.

Cody never stood a chance. TJ is far too complete of a fighter.

Garbrandt almost stopped him in the first round, and Dillashaw wasn't exactly in an advantageous position entering the decisive exchange in the fight. Dillashaw earned the win and Garbrandt is a complete idiot outside of the cage, but he certainly had a chance against Dillashaw (and he'll have a very real chance in a rematch).

The only reason TJ got hit is because he knew there was just 10 seconds left and he opened up thinking he wouldn't finish him since there was only 10 seconds left.TJ wouldn't have opened up like that in the middle of round.Also the fact that TJ listened to his coach and came out with a different gameplan the next round shows he was not badly hurt.Stop reaching it and get over it.

Wow, you don't think that's reaching? He knew there wasn't much time left so he assumed he wouldn't get finished and left himself open against a guy known just for his striking and that had only gone to a decision twice in his career at that point? Yeah he changed his game plan, that doesn't prove he wasn't hurt as the slight wobble he showed walking back to his corner would suggest otherwise.

Say what? Looks like he did everything I said. TJ kept throwing kicks. Cody clowning around and being lazy then gets caught. There was no feint to set it up. The finishing combo was all hooks in the pocket. TJ got off better than Cody.

Lemme guess your expertise in MMA lets you see something else happening. You should feel stupid.

All hooks in the pocket.. you know absolutely fuck all. Tj firstly feints, making cody plant his feet ready to counter whatever TJ is about to throw, then, TJ puts his head off the centre line, throws a jab out as he steps off to the side drawing cody's right straight counter (THE ONE THAT ALMOST KO'D him) which TJ has already slipped to attempt to land the left straight, he misses, as he misses Cody is throwing his right counter but TJ has already has the right hook sailing in.

He set him up perfectly. Please don't pretend like you know anything in the future.

all hooks in the pocket.. wtf mate come on, do you know footwork, head positioning?

Your argument is that if people train together they cannot set them up for the knockout, and if they do it's because x person got careless, it's idiotic and takes away from the genius of TJ dillashaw in that fight, he drew the counter which floored him and then capitalized on it to end the fight.

sherdog is an endless sea of retardation and armchair fighters

Lmao why are you so emotional about two guys shittalking each other. Don't follow the drama so much if it bothers you - it's very, very easy to avoid, and not thinking too much of it will prevent you from looking like a little bitch because other men that aren't in any way associated with you are trash talking each other. It's the fight game, rivalries are good - you shouldn't have to remind yourself that you aren't in that rivalry, but in your case you probably should
If I hadn't watched their season of tuf, I wouldn't have known TJ and Cody even had beef.

Timestamped

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
He adjusted his kicks. Cody was reading TJ and his multiple punches topped off with a kick.

He went back to his corner and Duane said Cody could see what he was doing and to start throwing headkicks with no set up. The first or second one he threw Cody went to parry a punch and ate a headkick. That is exactly what happened.

TJ didn't bring anything new? Lol go train a bit buddy you will have a different perspective on fights.
I remember Rogan in the 2nd round saying TJ was still hurt and was flat footed and throwing kicks without set up and then Cormier pointed out he was just doing what his corner told him to do and obviously it worked.

it was glorious.. they bitched, whined, and slandered TJ's name for over a year and shertards lapped it up (especially when conor deemed him as a snake). tj shut all that shit down. <Kobe213>

The funniest part is no one from TAM said a damn word until Conor hit them with the "Snake in da grass" line.

The fight was spectacular. Buffer and TJ screaming together during the announcements, TJ nearly getting finished and not breaking a sweat over it only to knock Cody out and then the icing on the cake...walks right up to a concussed Cody and lets out a rebel yell right in his fucking mug. Top 5 2017 MMA moment that fight was.

Back