Tj-Cody was the funniest s--- i have seen in a long time

Cody and Alpha Male got their comeuppance. They bitched for nearly two years about TJ being a snake and a piece of shit. That entire camp tried to slander him every way possible, which was more glaring when you realize Benavidez left to train at other camps and was allowed to come back. Then the video was the icing on the cake.

The fact that Cody looked like the dullest tool in the shed on TUF, as a wannabe bro was as fitting as it was cringe worthy.

He not only needed that knockout, he deserved it and earned it.
Agreed.

But it's good that it went down as it did. Was very entertaining and a story with a really good ending. Especially if you watch the video that guy in the crowd took where everyone is booing TJ and chanting against him, then TJ drops Garbrandt with the head kick.

Ah, good times. I was entertained.

Agreed.

But it's good that it went down as it did. Was very entertaining and a story with a really good ending. Especially if you watch the video that guy in the crowd took where everyone is booing TJ and chanting against him, then TJ drops Garbrandt with the head kick.

Ah, good times. I was entertained.

I've never seen the video. Care to share? If so, thanks.

He had been avoiding his kicks prior to that. If Cody had stayed sharp he probably wouldnt have fell for the setup which Im sure he's seen plenty of times before. He got lazy that second round. Hows your MMA career going hotshot?

He had been avoiding kicks prior to that because he read TJ punching to set them up. How dense are you?

It doesn't matter if you've seen it before the fightgame is convincing your opponent something is going to happen and then doing something different. You'd know that if you went to a gym. Instead your on a keyboard trying to be analytical about a sport you've never participated in its hilarious watching you make a fool of yourself.

My MMA career is going alot better than yours considering you haven't got started at all lmao competed in other combat sports and hopefully soon I'll be able to compete in MMA, don't have to be a world champion to know more than you lol

Go to a gym and you would know what I'm talking about. But you won't you will continue to be an internet MMA expert. HOT SHOT lmao

Cody blew the fight by acting too damn emotional. If he showed up calm and collected like in the Cruz fight this would've been a five round war and a FOTY contender.

We need that rematch.
You’re back motherfucker!

He had been avoiding kicks prior to that because he read TJ punching to set them up. How dense are you?

It doesn't matter if you've seen it before the fightgame is convincing your opponent something is going to happen and then doing something different. You'd know that if you went to a gym. Instead your on a keyboard trying to be analytical about a sport you've never participated in its hilarious watching you make a fool of yourself.

My MMA career is going alot better than yours considering you haven't got started at all lmao competed in other combat sports and hopefully soon I'll be able to compete in MMA, don't have to be a world champion to know more than you lol

Go to a gym and you would know what I'm talking about. But you won't you will continue to be an internet MMA expert. HOT SHOT lmao
They trained together, you dont think he knows what strikes come with what combos they setup? he let his guard down and got caught. I grew up around martial arts and wrestling. I never fought professionally but I didnt have to. I've been in plenty of competitions and streets fights. So I can care less about what you think of me.

Link me to one of your fights tough guy. I cant wait to laugh at you.

Garbrandt seemed way to emotionally involved in this fight to be able to perform properly and after seeing that shit with Van Damme he really seems like a sensitive person that takes things WAY too personal.
Gotten to at all levels is neck tats.

TJ bless

vvKwRou.gif

how have I not seen this before? amazing

They trained together, you dont think he knows what strikes come with what combos they setup? he let his guard down and got caught. I grew up around martial arts and wrestling. I never fought professionally but I didnt have to. I've been in plenty of competitions and streets fights. So I can care less about what you think of me.

Lmao your wrestling has taught you so much about striking clearly.

Them training together has nothing to do with what i said. And you aren't going to be able to predict somebody's combinations to a T. He made him think he was going to punch to set up the kick again. He went to parry a punch and ate a kick. Training with somebody doesn't negate what you're conditioned to expect when im the cage.

Please go join an MMA gym and learn some stuff. Your whole outlook on MMA will change.

Laugh at me why? Because I'm doing what you don't have the balls or drive to do? You watch MMA on TV and act like you have it all figured out to the point where you reply without reading posts or so you claim lol

You have made it so clear you don't train and have also made it clear you can't help but to argue with me when you said multiple times you wouldn't ;)

Go to a gym. Nobody will make fun of you.

Cody and Alpha Male got their comeuppance. They bitched for nearly two years about TJ being a snake and a piece of shit. That entire camp tried to slander him every way possible, which was more glaring when you realize Benavidez left to train at other camps and was allowed to come back. Then the video was the icing on the cake.

The fact that Cody looked like the dullest tool in the shed on TUF, as a wannabe bro was as fitting as it was cringe worthy.

Lmao why are you so emotional about two guys shittalking each other. Don't follow the drama so much if it bothers you - it's very, very easy to avoid, and not thinking too much of it will prevent you from looking like a little bitch because other men that aren't in any way associated with you are trash talking each other. It's the fight game, rivalries are good - you shouldn't have to remind yourself that you aren't in that rivalry, but in your case you probably should

Last edited:

You mean you can't care less.

As far as the fight, it was intense. Can't say for sure if Garbrandt would've finished off TJ, he dropped Cruz a bunch and didn't finish and TJ is a tough fucker.

If TJ didn't catch Cody with that right hook Cody wouldn't have gotten KO'd, if we're playing that game.

Them training together has nothing to do with what i said. And you aren't going to be able to predict somebody's combinations to a T. He made him think he was going to punch to set up the kick again. He went to parry a punch and ate a kick.

Please go join an MMA gym and learn some stuff. Your whole outlook on MMA will change.

Laugh at me why? Because I'm doing what you don't have the balls or drive to do? You watch MMA on TV and act like you have it all figured out to the point where you reply without reading posts or so you claim lol

You have made it so clear you don't train and have also made it clear you can't help but to argue with me when you said multiple times you wouldn't ;)

Go to a gym. Nobody will make fun of you.
Im probably old enough to be your dad. So yeah, training and fighting for sport isnt something Im interested in at this stage in my life. I've had training and been in fights before. Everyone here most likely has. You're no special snowflake unless you post proof of your accomplishments.

What you are doing is trolling me on the internet. You havent proved you are anything you claim.

EDIT* After watching the fight again. You are just making shit up. There was no parrying and setups. The kick was clean and the punch that dropped Cody was from a hook that landed as Cody threw one of his own. LOL

Last edited:
It was they polar opposite of the pain I felt when Jones beat DC. Something went down the way it should for once.

Dont really understand the vitriol towards Cody. "Omggg he talked shit wah wah" isn't this the forum telling everyone not to be so sensitive about racism but can't help but get emotional about a guy shit talking someone he reslly doesn't like? All this "GLAD HE/SHE IS GETTING HUMBLED" shit is lame. Why do you want humble? The sport needs characters, not "umm ya I'll fight whoever the UFC wants me too and uhh I'm just trying to be the best me I can be." Intense rivalries are awesome for the sport.

It was an awesome fight with ups and downs for both fighters. Would love to see it again sooner rather than later. The Dom, TJ, Necktats triangle is full of awesomely competitive fights.

I was thrilled when TJ won and that is precisely what. Guy's got a point.

Them training together has nothing to do with what i said. And you aren't going to be able to predict somebody's combinations to a T. He made him think he was going to punch to set up the kick again. He went to parry a punch and ate a kick. Training with somebody doesn't negate what you're conditioned to expect when im the cage.

Say what? Looks like he did everything I said. TJ kept throwing kicks. Cody clowning around and being lazy then gets caught. There was no feint to set it up. The finishing combo was all hooks in the pocket. TJ got off better than Cody.

Lemme guess your expertise in MMA lets you see something else happening. You should feel stupid.

Last edited:

What made it all the more amusing of course was all the Sherbro's who lapped up the playground act from them only to be left with egg in their faces. I'm guessing that's why this match is rarely talked about here.

Garbrandt seemed way to emotionally involved in this fight to be able to perform properly and after seeing that shit with Van Damme he really seems like a sensitive person that takes things WAY too personal.
You only just realised that? Watch TUF. He's a loose cannon and a train wreck waiting to happen.

Back