Tito: "I think he is sandbagging. Why would you wanna promote a fight looking like that." (video)

Trump got a huge fuckin head too. Figuratively and literally
titojennatrump.jpg

Holy Shit, Tito's head is the same size as Trumps and he's like 20 feet away from him.

this is the most important fight of titos bum life.

he talks a great game.

I thought he would have done better the last two times.

seems his plans change when chuck punches him in the face.

he kinda just stands there and eats more punches

he's going to look every bit of 49 years old, it's rough to watch him on the pads....slow as hell, stiff and yet he might still beat Tito...

Let me tell you what you saw and see by the fight what you saw ... in the ring !

Everyone keep in mind that according to Liddell, this is just a warm-up fight before he takes on Jon Jones. Maybe he’s still warming up, cut him some slack. Fully warm Chuck might be a beast.

Last edited:
If Chuck isn't faking it, somebody should go to jail for letting him take this fight. He looks terrible.

It absolutely should not be sanctioned.

- 49 years old
- hasn't fought in eight years
- retired after going 1-5, four of those being very scary knockouts

If these guys were going to do an exhibition boxing match for charity, sure. Letting Chuck cage fight in MMA is just completely absurd. Its like we're insisting upon someone marquee dying in the Octagon.

We nearly had it with Kimbo and Dada who were clearly not fit to fight. Its ridiculous to sanction this.

I think Chuck is confident he can beat Tito and, therefore, wouldnt resort to sandbagging in order to get Tito to underestimate him. Sadly, I think we are seeing Chuck exactly as he is.

Tito has been waiting for Chuck to get old, slow, and have his chin cracked.

Now it's his time!

Tito will sub him (most likely) or KO Chuck with a LHK.

Yes, Tito´s kicks are underrated af.

Yeah, and Tito Ortiz thought he was so smart when talking about Matt Hamill . . .

Tito Ortiz: 'I've noticed Matt Hamill is deaf and has a soft head'

Ask the Fight Doc: Any truth to Ortiz's belief that deaf fighters are easier to KO?
Wow. One of the problems with the First Amendment’s right to “free speech” is that it also protects the statements of fools...

...There is not a shred of reputable medical literature that even suggests that deaf athletes are more susceptible to concussions than any other athlete.
Tito Ortiz apologizes to the deaf community for 'soft head' comment

he's going to look every bit of 49 years old, it's rough to watch him on the pads....slow as hell, stiff and yet he might still beat Tito...

Tito looks so so much better hitting pads and just athletically.

Seriously it looks like Tito is on jucie and Chuck is doing this clean that is what it looks like to me.

jesus christ, Tito looks absolutely enormous.

Schaub is supposed to be 6'4 and 240lb? Tito looks like he's at least 240lb.

Back