Tito: "I think he is sandbagging. Why would you wanna promote a fight looking like that." (video)

Trying to get some money down on Tito with Bovada. They have it listed as a -235 on bestfightodds, but it's not showing up on the Bovada site. This looks like money in the bank if it's not a fix. Anyone able to make this bet on Bovada?

I don’t want to live in a world where Chuck doesn’t beat the shit out of Tito

Tito is only a 2-1 favorite right now
16072.png

Man he's gotta be faking. I honestly have no clue how any AC is letting this fight happen, is it in Mexico or something? Is it going to take Chuck dieing in the ring to actually get commissions to do their job outside regulating on Nick Diaz smoking pot??

This is honestly one of the most legit sad fights that has happened in mma, I honestly hope Chuck or Tito gets injured and the fight just doesnt go down.

So...if your opponent comes out and publicly says you are sandbagging in your training videos...and you are in fact NOT sandbagging, it is time to figure out what injury to fake to get out of having to show up for the fight LOL.

But...Chuck's brain is likely far too ravaged by booze, coke, and previous KO's to make this connection.

Chuck is there for a payday. He looks like he is.. Old.. W a glass chin. He is not stupid.. He knows it doesnt matter, hes just selling a fight using his name. He has power, and tito does have a giant head to hit, but it a longshot at best.

Maybe Chuck has figured out a way to use the gravitational field generated by Tito's head to land some devastating punches.

Chuck is there for a payday. He looks like he is.. Old.. W a glass chin. He is not stupid.. He knows it doesnt matter, hes just selling a fight using his name. He has power, and tito does have a giant head to hit, but it a longshot at best.

Yep, Chuck is there for the cash. He lost his cushy UFC job when WME cleaned house and he failed as a YouTube vlogger.

Back