Tito: "I think he is sandbagging. Why would you wanna promote a fight looking like that." (video)

Another chapter in the massive mma book of sad endings. Tito beating old man chuck into a living death

Chuck so slow it's sad, fight never should've been made.

If Chuck isn't faking it, somebody should go to jail for letting him take this fight. He looks terrible.

Tito’s known for the size if his noggin, but not the brains inside. Chuck probably pulling a rope-a-dope here.

Hopefully Tito takes him down...pounds on him then subs him, simple...
Say what you want, but Tito has never been KOd. Yes, he has been TKOd though, even if they said it was a KO, it wasnt...Now Chuck on other hand has been laid out...

Wait, wait, wait a fucking second here. Tito put two coherent sentences together?
<{danawhoah}>

this was what i was saying. hard to promote a fight with that...unless you just want to see tito smash chuck.

edit: smash his face in.

I've seen some really bad workout videos posted in the past, and I think "they can't REALLY look that bad, can they", and every time, they do. These guys have too big of an ego to purposely put up something that makes them look THAT lame. Chuck is old, fat and going to get pounded.

The boy still got it.

giphy.gif

The only thing that Chuck has going for him is that his opponent is 43.

Back