Tito: "I think he is sandbagging. Why would you wanna promote a fight looking like that." (video)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Funny bit here in the interview.

"Does a spinning fist and hes almost falling over... Dude really? (...) We are trying to sell a fight here, why would you do that? I hope he is 10 times faster than that. If he shows up like that im going to smash his face, im going to smash him through the mat. Its going to be a vicious fight"

I’ve honestly thought this too. I know he’s not gonna look as good as before, but most of the videos look like they’re at the end of the workout when he’s dead. He’s still gonna look like shit just probably not as bad as he’s looked in those videos.

For the first time ever, Tito showed some brains lol

I don’t want to live in a world where Chuck doesn’t beat the shit out of Tito

I’ve honestly thought this too. I know he’s not gonna look as good as before, but most of the videos look like they’re at the end of the workout when he’s dead. He’s still gonna look like shit just probably not as bad as he’s looked in those videos.

For the first time ever, Tito showed some brains lol

my take is that Chuck is from a time that predates all the IG fame so he just literally doesnt know how to look good on social media or market himself lol

In those IG videos, Chuck doesn't have Tito's 747 jet sized head to hit to keep him from falling down.

Tito is smart, just has mouth dyslexia when promoting fights.

Tito cant even string together a coherent sentence.

He should worry about himself.

What happened with tito, i like him now and wish him the best.Hope that Chuck comes ready.

Tito is underrated as a genius.

Fukking kek, classic Gold... but im in work man!

Last edited:
Just watched that Chuck video they're talking about......

<2>
He's gonna get brutalised. Should've stayed retired.

Chucks ego is going to get himself embarrassed by, of all people, ortiz.Im sure he's making some bank on this fight, though.

I don’t want to live in a world where Chuck doesn’t beat the shit out of Tito
lol I'm looking forward to seeing Tito weep with joy and do his grave digger celebration.

He's going to act like he won the lottery or something.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back