Tim Bradley Retiring

I like Seano, that was not any sort of personal attack against him and he knows that.
I haven't got personal with him. Nothing I post is meant as a personal attack. We've posted on this forum for years. You kind of think when you get to joking around with people they won't react as if you're asking to sleep with their wife.

Great fighter, great career, and god damn if he isn't getting out with all his shit together. I will miss seeing him fight, but it is a graceful time to get out.

Timothy Bradley is an inspiration.
Thanks for the memories champ!!

I haven't got personal with him. Nothing I post is meant as a personal attack. We've posted on this forum for years. You kind of think when you get to joking around with people they won't react as if you're asking to sleep with their wife.

Better to ask first, in my opinion. But I'm old fashioned.

Wait, you have to ask before you sleep with somebody's wife? I gotta go make a couple phone calls....

Lol, This is all a bunch of bullshit.
You think so eh? I think that Pac fight is pretty much what comes to mind when most fans think of Bradley. That fight defines his legacy, I cant believe you'd deny that.

You think so eh? I think that Pac fight is pretty much what comes to mind when most fans think of Bradley. That fight defines his legacy, I cant believe you'd deny that.

I think casual fans think of the entire trilogy and his Marquez and Provo fights when they think of Bradley, and the rest of fans think of his entire resume. Either way, it's impressive.

Everybody loves Bradley now, he is one of the most well liked people in the entire sport. Nobody holds any ill feelings about any controversial decisions, that all came and went years ago.

Your opinion on Bradley and "Pac fans" seems stuck in 2012.

Just because it sparked outrage over boxing forums doesn't mean we can take away from his talent. He was a very good fighter, he will probably get the nod even if it isn't first year.

Good for him, dude is running a successful poke restaurant in his hometown and looks chubby and happy AF, no reason to come back and fight more fires.

Bradley will always be a hardcore boxing fans fighter, casuals will always remember him for the Pacquuao fights, as long as he's happy and financially secure then good for him.

yeah I do think there's credence to the notion that the first thing casuals will think when they hear "Tim Bradley" is "Pac robbery." That being said it's not his fault, and they're casuals, so fuck them.

I think casual fans think of the entire trilogy and his Marquez and Provo fights when they think of Bradley, and the rest of fans think of his entire resume. Either way, it's impressive.

Everybody loves Bradley now, he is one of the most well liked people in the entire sport. Nobody holds any ill feelings about any controversial decisions, that all came and went years ago.

People will say Marquez was old and Provodnikov wasn't that good/got robbed too.

People will say Marquez was old and Provodnikov wasn't that good/got robbed too.

Who? Here we all are, boxing fans, agreeing that Tim is great. Go to any Tim Bradley youtube video and you'll probably find the most positive comments of any boxer. He's one of the only universally respected and liked boxers I can think of from this era, pretty much no hate.

Even the awful "Pac fans" you are always talking about love Tim Bradley. A big portion of Bradley fans are Pac fans who became fans of his from the trilogy.

yeah I do think there's credence to the notion that the first thing casuals will think when they hear "Tim Bradley" is "Pac robbery." That being said it's not his fault, and they're casuals, so fuck them.

I felt bad for him after the first fight. He didn't do anything wrong but people were pretty vicious, like he was suppose to do something that no one had ever done before and offer to the belt back to Manny. I understand how, a few weeks later, he came out and started saying he thought he won the fight clearly or wide or whatever he was saying. When so many people are attacking you on social media, it's going to be hard not to go the other way and defend yourself.

I felt bad for him after the first fight. He didn't do anything wrong but people were pretty vicious, like he was suppose to do something that no one had ever done before and offer to the belt back to Manny. I understand how, a few weeks later, he came out and started saying he thought he won the fight clearly or wide or whatever he was saying. When so many people are attacking you on social media, it's going to be hard not to go the other way and defend yourself.

Well said. He fought his ass off and then idiots were sending him death threats and shit b/c they were too stupid to realize that the judges were the ones that they should be mad at, not some guy who fought his heart out and did his job as best he could, even while injured and getting beaten up at times.

Gotta be a schmuck of a fan to think that, same fans that define most fighters on losses.. Provo and Peterson fights defines Bradley

Maybe among people who actively pay attention to boxing. I know a lot of Pinoys who still don't like him because of the first Pac fight (they're not really boxing fans, though, just Pacquiao fans).

Back