Tim Bradley Retiring

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Bunch of news out there is that he will be retiring tomorrow or next week.

Is he HOF?

Yeah I'd say he's HOF, definetly not 1st ballot tho

Good, he was probably gonna fall off pretty hard if he kept fighting for too much longer anyway. Yeah I think he's a hof'er. Very underrated especially at 140.

Yeah I think so. Not the strongest resume I've ever seen but he was prominent for several years, two division champ, wins over two sure-thing hall of famers.

Well, good career, and hopefully he stays happy and healthy and keeps his money in good places.

Good for him.

Dude seems like a really nice guy and he always fought hard but he already slurs his words and stutters and says stuff that doesn't make sense. Years ago he spoke perfectly. Time to get out man. Hope it's not too late.

Im happy to hear that. Bradley is a hell of a guy and he gave us an awesome career of exciting fights. Hopefully hes stacked his bankroll up nicely and can enjoy himself.

Hmmm. Probably not in my hall of fame. But in the actual hall of fame? Yeah

He had a good career with some great wins and upsets.
His fight vs Ruslan was a brutal war,one of my favourites and the best fight of this decade.

Bradley might not get into the HoF right away, but he'll find his way in eventually and it will be deserved. Good to see a fighter retire before he falls off and takes beatings.

He won't get into the hall right away. Pac fans sort of ruined his legacy.

Gave Lamont Peterson and Devon Alexander their first L's,
Ended Pacquiaos 7 year, 15 win streak.
Had a classic fight with Provodnikov.
Beat another legend in Marquez.
Ended with wins over Vargas and Rios.

The Pacquiao and Marquez wins are pretty big.

HOF but itll probably be awhile.

Pacquiao is 5-4 in his last 9 fights.
Never really thought about that.

Gave Lamont Peterson and Devon Alexander their first L's,
Ended Pacquiaos 7 year, 15 win streak.
Had a classic fight with Provodnikov.
Beat another legend in Marquez.
Ended with wins over Vargas and Rios.

The Pacquiao and Marquez wins are pretty big.

HOF but itll probably be awhile.
All of that will be overshadowed because of the close first fight with Pac. That's all anyone will remember about Bradley.

Brought us great fights !! Wish people gave him more love

That's too bad, but it's the right time. This guy had the biggest heart in the game when he was on

Back