Crime Thousand Oaks: At least 12 dead in mass shooting at California bar. Attacker also dead

Yea background checks seem to be pretty well accepted at this point, what about mental health evaluation?

What other right should we need a mental health check to exercise?

They should drag his body through the streets. Let’s stray dogs feed on it really just treat like it like the piece of shit this man was.

Well no, they were banned as an effort to curtail usage via stiffer penalties during seizure of illegal firearms or noted illegal usage. And they were banned as part of a deal that allowed more automatic or modified weapons to remain somewhat protected via caveats to larger laws.
My understanding is the California government argued one of the reasons for keeping the ban was about mass shootings.

Man, you're already playing politics and 12 people are dead. If you're arguing that non-white shooters don't get reported, you know you're lieing. Everyday on the news in every major city, shootings are reported. Just turn on your TV at 9pm. In fact, the truth is media outlets don't give nearly as much coverage to white shooters unless it's a mass killing. And that's an actual fact.

But on the subject of mass shooters - name every mass shooter in the U.S. along with their race. We'll wait.
You use the word fact and provide nothing. Even the racist snowflakes like yourself will
Acknowledge the bias and enhanced media coverage of white shooters to perpetuate the narrative.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...dia-cover-their-crimes-new-study-shows-100152

12 people are dead and all the snowflakes in her me are mentioning race.

Another one without the guts to go shoot some bangers, or released murderers/pedos/Casey Anthony's.

I mean, don't kill anybody if you need to blow your brains out. But if you do, don't take complete innocents with you.

white veteran with PTSD
This is what happens when society leaves its warriors broken. He probably had a melt down and thought he was back in the sand box
https://abc13.com/thousand-oaks-sho..._6wHa_P0NNMZtCgA-6KYQcOqP3qF7thyNVcTLAZC2eLn0
Today, he isn't the victim. He's the enemy. Period.

And we should wait to see if he refused any of the services available to Vets before we assume that he wasn't given proper care. A LOT of vets decline mental health services.

We don't even know if he has any trauma. He could have been a cook working on a U.S. Base.

What other right should we need a mental health check to exercise?

Exactly. That's why it shouldn't be a right. I'm against taking away a right based on mental health, criminal history, age, etc.

You use the word fact and provide nothing. Even the racist snowflakes like yourself will
Acknowledge the bias and enhanced media coverage of white shooters to perpetuate the narrative.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...dia-cover-their-crimes-new-study-shows-100152

12 people are dead and all the snowflakes in her me are mentioning race.
  1. Am I racist? Proof?
  2. The article that you shared says that the media offers excuses to humanize white shooters, while not doing so for non-white shooters. LOL
  3. Still waiting on that list of U.S. mass shooters, organized by race.

Exactly. That's why it shouldn't be a right. I'm against taking away a right based on mental health, criminal history, age, etc.

Owning a firearm shouldn't be a right?

Now seeing some reporting the suspect might be a USMC vet. That's the whole point. Identify the shooter ASAP to stop such speculation. Happens every time they wait to release the shooter's identity.

Otherwise they wouldn’t report the shooting. Eager to ensure proper narrative

You really are a piece of shit.. all shootings get huge coverage regardless of the shooters race.

Back