Crime Thousand Oaks: At least 12 dead in mass shooting at California bar. Attacker also dead

Fuck I just read a couple of people at the bar were at the Vegas shooting too.

It may be time for them to give up country music

Fuck I just read a couple of people at the bar were at the Vegas shooting too.

It may be time for them to give up country music

If they ever invite you to "go catch a band"....

By the description it seems that the attacker was a middle eastern descent. It appears that religion of peace struck again.

Like I told yall before, your stance on who all should be allowed to own a firearm would change drastically if you had to be range cadre for a good while.

Shit will change your entire stance on common sense too.

Question.

Why are yall ok with the weird kid that set fire to cats, played with dead animals and collected a shit ton of knives from a mall kiosk, being allowed to own a firearm?

You know that 45 year old mother fucker still rocks a NIN bumper sticker on his 240sx right?

In order to even make this post, you had to completely overlook the fact that I stated a need for addressing root causes such as mental health.

Your first sentence, copied and pasted.

"Instead of trying to address the root problems, people want to come for our guns."

Your first thought is about your guns. Like I already pointed out. Nice try though.
<DisgustingHHH>

1 hand gun and 12-13 dead. But I thought only the AR could kill more than 4 people at a time?

1 hand gun and 12-13 dead. But I thought only the AR could kill more than 4 people at a time?
If the bar tender had Jessie's mini gun from Predator and perhaps several grenades all this could have been avoided.

Your first sentence, copied and pasted.

"Instead of trying to address the root problems, people want to come for our guns."

Your first thought is about your guns. Like I already pointed out. Nice try though.
<DisgustingHHH>

My first sentence begins with a statment about addressing root causes. Lol at quoting it and somehow still managing to ignore that fact. Your reading comprehension fail seems intentional at this point.

If the bar tender had Jessie's mini gun from Predator and perhaps several grenades all this could have been avoided.

Yeah but if every kid has an AR-15 in school I guarantee you mass shootings stop tomorrow

CBS said he had a 45 handgun.

edit: Suspect confirmed dead, no name yet.

They knew who he was right away. All the local press have police contacts who tell them who the suspect is right away. That's the point. Why is it that the synagogue shooter or someone like Dylan Roof can be identified within an hour of a shooting and his description released in the press right away, yet you have to hear on social media the description of a non-white shooter and no identification for hours and hours. Coulter's law.

Are they busy scrubbing his social media and internet presence? Because that's been standard practice for whatever reason.

And the right will send lots of thoughts and prayers and if only there were a concealed carrier on site who had navy seal training to respond to the smokes and flash bangs that were probably legally purchased through some alt right prepper website, this would have been averted. Then they will vote down background checks and mental health evaluation before purchasing a gun but vote for a ten commandments statue on government property
Background checks exist already. This shit happened in California, a state with very strict gun laws. wtf

The only thing more disgusting than this shooting are the leftwingers and rightwingers going at it in this thread, before anything about the shooter can be confirmed.

Back