This Stunningly Racist French Novel Is How Steve Bannon Explains The World

moneyfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...aints-immigration_us_58b75206e4b0284854b3dc03

Had to drop the huffingtonpost link on yall just to be objective.

TheCampOfTheSaints.jpg
camp-of-saints-290-x-290.jpg

Merkle probably considers it to be a blueprint:rolleyes:

"Steve Bannon go away! Racist, sexist, KKK!" - Democrats, 2017

Also you can substitute Steve Bannon for anyone they disagree with and the chant still works.

It's been clear to everyone with half a brain what this administration is about since the very beginning.

He's appointed a cabinet that would make Michelle Bachman think twice about how far to the right is "too far"

How do you feel about the book TS? Maybe my assumptions of you are wrong?

It's been clear to everyone with half a brain what this administration is about since the very beginning.

He's appointed a cabinet that would make Michelle Bachman think twice about how far to the right is "too far"
No one is a moderate liberal or moderate conservative anymore, especially not in the War Room. Liberals call every conservative far right, including George W., who was fairly moderate in most respects. Conservative radio calls every liberal far left with little thought of the difference between center left and the radical left.

Can you explain your view of the difference between center right and the far right? I'm asking sincerely.

The book might be racist, but every intellectual with more than a ten cent's worth of a brain, understands that this scenario is worth contemplating and giving serious thought to.

The refugee crisis should've woken the people up in this regard. What if they all were to come? What then?

No one is a moderate liberal or moderate conservative anymore, especially not in the War Room. Liberals call every conservative far right, including George W., who was fairly moderate in most respects. Conservative radio calls every liberal far left with little thought of the difference between center left and the radical left.

Can you explain your view of the difference between center right and the far right? I'm asking sincerely.
Of course he can't. What a silly question. They call Trump the most far right president ever and the guy is pretty much a left wing democrat aside from border security and 2nd amendment.

It should be concerning that Bannon looks to this book for inspiration

Well he has a point. White cuck males in Europe will be owned if the nonwhite world has their revenge and if Islam is able to cement it's power over Europe and the west.

You can't survive if you don't reproduce and don't show up. You can't survive if you are beaten into submission and out produced.

The notion that somehow 'tolerance' will beat force is false.

Last edited by a moderator:
[This book is] racist in the literal sense of the term.

OK, I laughed at this line. "Not racist in the same way we call everything racist, this time it's actually racist."

<36>

It should be concerning that Bannon looks to this book for inspiration
Who said he does? Huffpo? I cite shit all the time that I don't consider an inspiration, but they fit in certain cases. I'm an atheist but I've referred to Vegas as "Sodom and Gomorrah" a bunch of times. A lot of people do it with George Orwell too, and "Orwellian" has even become an adjective. You'd be well-served to listen to a few Steve Bannon lectures and then take up your gripes with his his claims individually.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but didn't W invade a country while saying that God told him it was right, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, creating the Patriot Act and sinking us into a massive debt we're still combatting today?

I mean, W is endearing as fuck right now, dude is adorable with his paintings and his crush on Mrs. Obama but can you enlighten me on how his administration was almost centrist?

Of course he can't. What a silly question. They call Trump the most far right president ever and the guy is pretty much a left wing democrat aside from border security and 2nd amendment.
Are you retarded or something?

Massive tax cuts for the wealthy.
Large Military spending increase
Anti Abortion
Massive cuts to the safety net
Massive cuts to environmental protection

I mean, that is just the start. How in the flying fuck is Trump a left wing democrat? You do know we have actual actions by him now to judge by?

Who said he does? Huffpo? I cite shit all the time that I don't consider an inspiration, but they fit in certain cases. I'm an atheist but I've referred to Vegas as "Sodom and Gomorrah" a bunch of times. A lot of people do it with George Orwell too, and "Orwellian" has even become an adjective. You'd be well-served to listen to a few Steve Bannon lectures and then take up your gripes with his his claims individually.
200w.gif

Are you retarded or something?

Massive tax cuts for the wealthy.
Large Military spending increase
Anti Abortion
Massive cuts to the safety net
Massive cuts to environmental protection

I mean, that is just the start. How in the flying fuck is Trump a left wing democrat? You do know we have actual actions by him now to judge by?
The right wing stance is to not stick your nose in any of it, and the left wing stance is to make the gov't responsible for more. "Tax cuts for the wealthy" is seriously just stupidity. The tax cuts are for everybody, including the rich and everyone else, and even if it wasn't, this is their money, and not just "fair game" and it's a favor to them to steal less of their money. We just saw that Trump paid $38M for 1 year in 2005. You, your whole family and all of your friends will not pay $38M in your entire lives combined.

He's increasing budget on military and for veterans, which is actually the job of the gov't, and cutting out shit the gov't should have nothing to do with, while also meddling in shit the gov't should have nothing to do with. Where are you getting lost on this?

"Steve Bannon go away! Racist, sexist, KKK!" - Democrats, 2017

Also you can substitute Steve Bannon for anyone they disagree with and the chant still works.

"Anti-gay" works better than go away because you can fit more insults

The right wing stance is to not stick your nose in any of it, and the left wing stance is to make the gov't responsible for more. "Tax cuts for the wealthy" is seriously just stupidity. The tax cuts are for everybody, including the rich and everyone else, and even if it wasn't, this is their money, and not just "fair game" and it's a favor to them to steal less of their money. We just saw that Trump paid $38M for 1 year in 2005. You, your whole family and all of your friends will not pay $38M in your entire lives combined.

He's increasing budget on military and for veterans, which is actually the job of the gov't, and cutting out shit the gov't should have nothing to do with, while also meddling in shit the gov't should have nothing to do with. Where are you getting lost on this?
So lets say the things you say are accurate (they aren't, but lets worry about that later), the way you are describing the things Trump is doing would still make him right wing. What about the things he has done thus far says he is a democrat?

So lets say the things you say are accurate (they aren't, but lets worry about that later), the way you are describing the things Trump is doing would still make him right wing. What about the things he has done thus far says he is a democrat?
More gov't intervention, promising health insurance coverage to everyone, business intervention. He's a lifelong democrat who took up a few republican causes to get voted in, which I actually do believe he'll keep. You'd have to be straight up insane to consider him a traditional small gov't conservative.

Back