This Stunningly Racist French Novel Is How Steve Bannon Explains The World

No one is a moderate liberal or moderate conservative anymore, especially not in the War Room. Liberals call every conservative far right, including George W., who was fairly moderate in most respects. Conservative radio calls every liberal far left with little thought of the difference between center left and the radical left.

Can you explain your view of the difference between center right and the far right? I'm asking sincerely.

If you're calling George Bush a moderate we have nothing to dicuss.

I would encourage you to read some of the work by respected conservative commentator Norman Orenstien, who called the modern incarnation of the Republican party a "radical insurgency".

The political spectrum in the united states goes from center right to radical right.

Obama was center right, Hillary and Kasich right wing, and people like Trump, radical right.

This is how the American political spectrum is viewed by every first world country on Earth other than America. Bernie Sanders, who voted in favour of the economic sanctions against Iraq that devastated their population and made them more dependent on Saddam, would be considered left or center left in most places.

Last edited:
yeah, because Hitler comparisons are invalid until they actually gas Jews, right?

Not exactly. If Trump has hundreds of political rivals murdered in one night, or forces Congress to pass an Enabling Act that effectively grants him unlimited dictorial powers, then you may have a point. Anything less than this and comparing Trump to Hitler is at best pathetic overreaction and at worst appallingly bad taste.:rolleyes:

Not exactly. If Trump has hundreds of political rivals murdered in one night, or forces Congress to pass an Enabling Act that effectively grants him unlimited dictorial powers, then you may have a point. Anything less than this and comparing Trump to Hitler is at best pathetic overreaction and at worst appallingly bad taste.:rolleyes:
almost as distateful as comparing Travis Lutter to Michael Jordan I presume.

Far right is when you do your best to functionally eliminate every government organization except the military and law enforcement, regardless of how beneficial it may be to constituents or the collective national interest.

And, yes, the nation has become radically polarized. There are FAR more people who openly embrace the platform I've described above than there were a few years ago, but the MAJORITY of the population wants to expand certain functions of the government, such as healthcare and environmental protections.

It seems the wealthy in America want to see America devolve into a Russian, nearly third world oligarchy, and legitimate conservatives should consider the weakening of the American nation to this degree to be abhorrent

Well he has a point. White cuck males in Europe will be owned if the nonwhite world has their revenge and if Islam is able to cement it's power over Europe and the west.

You can't survive if you don't reproduce and don't show up. You can't survive if you are beaten into submission and out produced.

The notion that somehow 'tolerance' will beat force is false.
jews push for multiculturalism in europe and everywhere outside of isreal

I would encourage you to read some of the work by respected conservative commentator Norman Orenstien, who called the modern incarnation of the Republican party a "radical insurgency".

The political spectrum in the united states goes from center right to radical right.

Obama was center right, Hillary and Kasich right wing, and people like Trump, radical right.

This is how the American political spectrum is viewed by every first world country on Earth other than America. Bernie Sanders, who voted in favour of the economic sanctions against Iraq that devastated their population and made them more dependent on Saddam, would be considered left or center left in most places.

Obama on the right? Lol. He said to try communism "If it works. " Yea that's on the right. Maybe in whackadoo ding dong land of Europe.

It should be concerning that Bannon looks to this book for inspiration

“It describes the takeover of Europe by waves of immigrants that wash ashore like the plague.”

So far from reality . . .

No, Hillary Clinton is not a right wing politician. No, Obama is not center right. Lol.

I see the typical morons are here postings complete lies such as the "right wing likes small government."

Believe that and die stupid

It's been clear to everyone with half a brain what this administration is about since the very beginning.

He's appointed a cabinet that would make Michelle Bachman think twice about how far to the right is "too far"

I know, you'd rather have that Neocon hag Hillary or Marco as your choice.

Settle down with this fake outrage.

Have you read the book? I haven't. What part bothers you the most?
I read thru the summary on Wikipedia and read a couple other reviews and on it because of this thread and thats all I need to know. Its another white supremacy type bible. Also the ts confessed in another thread he is a nazi sympathizer and takes inspiration from Mein Kampf.

It's short and readily available online. Have a look.
Have you read Atlas Shrugged?
I read through most of Atlas Shrugged. I might even have finished it, but I know I skipped a lot of John Galt's interminable speechifying toward the end.

What is the connection between Atlas Shrugged and this book? Because while I find Ayn Rand tiresome at best, I wouldn't classify her as a radical racist.

I read through most of Atlas Shrugged. I might even have finished it, but I know I skipped a lot of John Galt's interminable speechifying toward the end.

What is the connection between Atlas Shrugged and this book? Because while I find Ayn Rand tiresome at best, I wouldn't classify her as a radical racist.

Preachy, indulgent right-wing fantasies, with scenarios dreamt up to justify and vindicate views and beliefs while providing wish fulfillment.
This one is a LOT cruder than Atlas Shrugged and really racist (although it doesn't take itself quite as seriously), but from the moment the protagonist kills a dole bludging, looting, left-wing young man that wants to breed with the immigrants, there's no doubt where things are going.

Back