This Stunningly Racist French Novel Is How Steve Bannon Explains The World

I read thru the summary on Wikipedia and read a couple other reviews and on it because of this thread and thats all I need to know. Its another white supremacy type bible. Also the ts confessed in another thread he is a nazi sympathizer and takes inspiration from Mein Kampf.

uhYlX6K2soA.jpg

Another terror attack in the UK today, but liberals will say Bannon is the bad guy.

No one is a moderate liberal or moderate conservative anymore, especially not in the War Room. Liberals call every conservative far right, including George W., who was fairly moderate in most respects. Conservative radio calls every liberal far left with little thought of the difference between center left and the radical left.

Can you explain your view of the difference between center right and the far right? I'm asking sincerely.

I disagree. I consider myself a very moderate conservative. Other than that, I agree. The uptick in extremism on both sides is significant and well documented.

It's largely the result fo the 24 hours news cycle and chase for viewers. To win viewers you have to present something different and if every news channel is talking about the same moderate positions, there's no competitive advantage. This has led to increased importance in identifying and targeting niche audiences and niche audiences tend to be extreme in their positions.

It's part of why we have ESPN but we also have the Golf Channel, the Tennis Channel, MLB channel, NBA channel, etc. People who don't want general knowledge anymore, just more and more time devoted to their limited interests to the exclusion of everything else.

Liberal / SJW degenerates.
Civilisation and order.

Pick one of the above you can't have both.

I assume this is why Bannon gave Milo a platform at Breitbart. (Video is about Islam)

Last edited:
“It describes the takeover of Europe by waves of immigrants that wash ashore like the plague.”

So far from reality . . .
I bet you love Mein Kampf and The Turner Diaries too ;)

No one is a moderate liberal or moderate conservative anymore, especially not in the War Room. Liberals call every conservative far right, including George W., who was fairly moderate in most respects. Conservative radio calls every liberal far left with little thought of the difference between center left and the radical left.

Can you explain your view of the difference between center right and the far right? I'm asking sincerely.

Difference between center right and far right are social issues. It's the reason the media went after milo, because he was getting young conservatives to embrace same-sex marriage.

Center right is fiscally conservative, but supporting of actual social issues and not made up bs identity politics or language policing. I'm talking classic liberal, not modern I am offended by everything and want to control language/free thought liberal...

Joe rogan or adam carolla would be center right... fiscally conservative and socially liberal, but anti-sjw bs.

Difference between center right and far right are social issues. It's the reason the media went after milo, because he was getting young conservatives to embrace same-sex marriage.

I'm not clear where Milo stands on most issues, but I heard him say in an interview that he didn't care about gay marriage and thought it was unnecessary. Perhaps he changed his mind. Can you link to anything he's written or said that is pro gay marriage?

Overall, I think I agree with your post.

Back