This is why Robin Black should never be taken seriously

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Made some good points. Unorthodox stuff does work sometimes. I’m pretty sure you are going to still need a solid set of boxing fundamentals and then occasionaly work in some unorthodox moves to win more than a few rounds against one of the best boxers in history though.

Unorthodox stuff usually only works in Boxing if you are insanly athletic or have an amazing chin

Why are you even making threads about this NOBODY that hasnt fought in the UFC in over 2 years? When Dana is still having "meetings" with him in a year and he still hasnt fought, will you realize that Dana and Conor are TROLLING everyone and he is never fighting in the UFC again?

MODS, why is this thread in the UFC forum? This WAS NOT A UFC fight.
Lol you rustled boy

tenor.gif

How in the world do you call yourself an analyst after a prediction like that is beyond me. Can't take the guy seriously for any analysis after this nonsense

He is <TrumpWrong1>

tenor.gif

How in the world do you call yourself an analyst after a prediction like that is beyond me. Can't take the guy seriously for any analysis after this nonsense

I got lost with all his flim flam stuff, whatcha talkin bout willis?

He was also 40, retired, didn't take the fight seriously and was 25LBs smaller

So? Take one of the goats of mma who are 40 and theyd run through any 0-0 mma fighter who is a boxer. Most likely in 1 round.

For a guy who claims to idolize bruce lee and is all about efficiency - that the most ridiculous, useless, and wasteful thing I have seen in a long time.

Fucking sprint forward, hard cut to my right and catch floyd - - - meanwhile floyd pivots and turns, hits mcPalooka and slips the shot from mcgregor

And robbing black was full on drinking the hype and hyperbole of "no one can take that left hand"

So? Take one of the goats of mma who are 40 and theyd run through any 0-0 mma fighter who is a boxer. Most likely in 1 round.
Terrible comparison! There are several things in mma that a boxer has never trained. Mma fighters may not be great boxers , but they all train boxing at least. Conor started as a boxer and probably trains it more then anything else. A boxer would probably never train wrestling or BJJ

Also Ray Mercer knocked out top 10 ranked Tim Sylvia in the first round. So clearly that's not always the case (although usally it would be)

Why do you minimum wage Burger King employees always make comments like that. Do you say "git er dun" as well?
I live in Australia where minimum wage is more than $7 and I don’t have to beg for tips to make a living. Try again

The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Johnny Cash, Ice Cube, Ozzy,.....need I go on?
Weren't Jimi Hendrix, Ice Cube and Johnny Cash all solo artists though? Ozzy I can't take seriously either.

"Boxing doesn't exist."

*Conor gets owned by boxing*

"You guys don't get it"

{<huh}

Back