This is why Robin Black should never be taken seriously

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Why are you even making threads about this NOBODY that hasnt fought in the UFC in over 2 years? When Dana is still having "meetings" with him in a year and he still hasnt fought, will you realize that Dana and Conor are TROLLING everyone and he is never fighting in the UFC again?

MODS, why is this thread in the UFC forum? This WAS NOT A UFC fight.

why doesn't he explain what "is all right there in front of you". he acts like he's picked up on some kind of weakness in Floyd's game that Conor's strengths can exploit, but in reality, he doesn't know shit otherwise he'd have explained why he thinks Conor is not just going to beat him, but KO him.

what kind of analyst just says broad general things like "Conor's gonna KO him"? the whole point of being an analyst is to analyze the fighters and then come up with a educated guess on how the fight will play out, "Conor will KO him" is something any Conor fan would say, are they also expert analysts too?

tenor.gif

How in the world do you call yourself an analyst after a prediction like that is beyond me. Can't take the guy seriously for any analysis after this nonsense

yeah, when I saw the portion of the thread title, "This is why Robin Blacke..." I thought to myself...Hmmm, Robin Blacke...who is that...oh yeah, isn't that the clown who was talking like MacGregor was going to beat Mayweather? That's really I knew about him so I found it a bit ironic that was also the subject of your thread.

Remember when that fight never happened Sherdog?

Lol...who gives a shit anyways. Floyd won a boxing match. Everyone knows even MM would wreck his shit anywhere else besides a boxing ring. He is a boxer not a fighter.

He wouldn't last 1 min with Conor.
The likeliest scenario in a mma fight would be Floyd knocking him out again. Conor would have few options.

LOL at mcg fangirls still salty about a 41-year old retired boxer pillow puncher beating hsi ass .

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool boxing match. Conor would wreck him anywhere else outside all those rules....and everybody knows it.
Yep, but an awful lot of people "knew" Conor was going to flop mayweather within 3 rounds.
Conor is a fighter, not a boxer.
Mayweather is a boxer, not a fighting.

I,never heaed of him until he was on the JRE...I just can't listen to him. His voice is annoying and what he says is absurd 90% of the time

Made some good points. Unorthodox stuff does work sometimes. I’m pretty sure you are going to still need a solid set of boxing fundamentals and then occasionaly work in some unorthodox moves to win more than a few rounds against one of the best boxers in history though.

i thought robin black was the black commentator lady on ufc tonight show... =/

He also predicted Holly beating Ronda which was a massive upset. Fact is if you stuck $100 on every prediction Robin Black made you'd still have made a very nice profit overall, doubt the same could be said of the TS.

Wrong, he has been incorrect in many of his prediction, he almost always tends to favor whoever he ends up interviewing or is a rising underdog (to seem edgey) Now he doesn't do predictions because he thinks it's worthless, real analyst put their effort at risk

Robin Black is one of the worst fight analyst (including boxing/bjj/etc) of all time. The guy makes hour long videos where he basically says nothing at all. I will give you an example of the difference between an analyst and Robin black.

Analyst: Tyron Woodley's defensive grappling abilities will pose a significant hurdle to Colby Covington, who has often been able to impose his wrestling game against his opponents to setup his striking. However, Colby Covington has demonstrated that he can keep a high intensity pace when he is able to initiate pressure against his opponents, which Woodley often allows due to his tendency to retreat. It's critical to recognize that Woodley does not always retreat, such as in his fight with Lawler.

Robin Black: A traditional analyst would tell you "Tyron's takedown defense is good" but what does that even mean? Tyron Woodley is like a flow of water like the famous Bruce Lee once said, he can adapt his style similar to the way water can be formless. Colby Covington is a flaming bull who imposes his opinion when expressing his artistic dance. So what happens when fire and water crash? You get smoke, my friends.

Last edited:
Conor was a giant in there .. my man may aswell have been sonned by a little kid smh

Wow i didn't even know he said that.. LOL

Remember when that fight never happened Sherdog?

Lol...who gives a shit anyways. Floyd won a boxing match. Everyone knows even MM would wreck his shit anywhere else besides a boxing ring. He is a boxer not a fighter.

He wouldn't last 1 min with Conor.
RegalImprobableCoati.gif

Anyone with a band named after themselves can't be taken seriously.

Back