This is why Robin Black should never be taken seriously

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

tenor.gif

How in the world do you call yourself an analyst after a prediction like that is beyond me. Can't take the guy seriously for any analysis after this nonsense

tenor.gif

How in the world do you call yourself an analyst after a prediction like that is beyond me. Can't take the guy seriously for any analysis after this nonsense

A lot of these guys want something to happen and convince themselves of how it could happen, which means it will. Rogan does the same shit all the time.

Never knew anyone took him serious to begin with.

Two things i didnt take him seriously for in the first place are his name and his haircut

Dude, why were you watching a prediction video for a joke fight that happened almost 2 years ago??

<JagsKiddingMe>

A lot of these guys want something to happen and convince themselves of how it could happen, which means it will. Rogan does the same shit all the time.
For fans it's okay. But robin black is a self proclaimed analyst and he literally believed an 17 year undefeated boxer who's never even been dropped in his career was going to get knocked out by a mma fighter who couldn't even make it in the amateur boxing ranks

Remember when that fight never happened Sherdog?

Lol...who gives a shit anyways. Floyd won a boxing match. Everyone knows even MM would wreck his shit anywhere else besides a boxing ring. He is a boxer not a fighter.

He wouldn't last 1 min with Conor.

tenor.gif

I did remember him saying to not be surprise if dong hyun Kim knocks out Erick silva. I said to myself that if Kim wins, Kim will most likely win by dec. this was when Kim always wins by decisions only and when Erick silva was still consider as a prospect. When the fight came by, Kim ktfo silva in fuckin brutal fashion with 1 punch. Bitchass fail prediction robin black did on the Floyd vs conor fight tho lol.

For fans it's okay. But robin black is a self proclaimed analyst and he literally believed an 17 year undefeated boxer who's never even been dropped in his career was going to get knocked out by a mma fighter who couldn't even make it in the amateur boxing ranks

A lot of the people who report on MMA come from wrestling, not boxing. They are absorbed by the story lines and the drama. Anyone who came from boxing knew it would be a blow out. Boxing is like chess, there are no "new strategies" to be put out. The meta of the game has been long known and it's just a matter of who is more efficient in the implementation of that meta. There's no mystique to boxing, which is why these guys came off as loons for this fight.

Remember when that fight never happened Sherdog?

Lol...who gives a shit anyways. Floyd won a boxing match. Everyone knows even MM would wreck his shit anywhere else besides a boxing ring. He is a boxer not a fighter.

He wouldn't last 1 min with Conor.
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

I remember when he first got signed by the UFC to do analysis sherdog was mostly praising him lol..

I agree, he's terrible.

tenor.gif

Robin-black-band.jpeg

its not the only reason

I did remember him saying to not be surprise if dong hyun Kim knocks out Erick silva. I said to myself that if Kim wins, Kim will most likely win by dec. this was when Kim always wins by decisions only and when Erick silva was still consider as a prospect. When the fight came by, Kim ktfo silva in fuckin brutal fashion with 1 punch. Bitchass fail prediction robin black did on the Floyd vs conor fight tho lol.

He also predicted Holly beating Ronda which was a massive upset. Fact is if you stuck $100 on every prediction Robin Black made you'd still have made a very nice profit overall, doubt the same could be said of the TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back