This is why MS is losing the console wars - 'f*** single player story games'

Business is the competition. Your gratification is a means to that end. The fact that you can't keep your eye on the ball explains why you lose this argument every time, and resort to lying by attributing quotes to me that I never made (i.e. the Candy Crush fabrication).

the one who has failed to ever stay on topic and who only moves the goalposts to be about how much money the company has... thinks i can't keep my eye on the ball?

to you, the ball is how much money blizzard has. to everyone else, it's about the actual game/games.

the one who has failed to ever stay on topic and who only moves the goalposts to be about how much money the company has... thinks i can't keep my eye on the ball?

to you, the ball is how much money blizzard has. to everyone else, it's about the actual game/games.

Holy shit, its Rob Mafia from myspace. Hey, whatever happened to Fist from the MMA group?

Holy shit, its Rob Mafia from myspace. Hey, whatever happened to Fist from the MMA group?

hahahahaha. are you referring to MAE (martial arts enthusiasts or whatever it was called? the troll/invasion group that was a lot of fun for a while?) or any of the actual mma groups?

i don't recall anyone named fist, though. but i'm not the best with remembering names/handles.

hahahahaha. are you referring to MAE (martial arts enthusiasts or whatever it was called? the troll/invasion group that was a lot of fun for a while?) or any of the actual mma groups?

i don't recall anyone named fist, though. but i'm not the best with remembering names/handles.

yeah, the troll group with Guapo, Joyce, etc.

He was like Fist of something or other. He fought amateur MMA. Bald headed dude that hated Chris Leben more than CancerAids. He just dropped off the map after awhile.

yeah, the troll group with Guapo, Joyce, etc.

He was like Fist of something or other. He fought amateur MMA. Bald headed dude that hated Chris Leben more than CancerAids. He just dropped off the map after awhile.

oooooooooooooh, that actually wasn't the troll group. hahahaha. i mean, they were all trollish, but the one i mentioned was all about trolling the shit out of everyone and invading other groups and getting the admins to delete the groups. took out probably ~300 groups or so.

it was probably fist of legend, but i don't even remember who that actually was, and no idea what happened to him.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand more deleted posts, including those of our very own mod.

the censorship in this sub is out of control.

but blizzard has a necromancer pack for $15, there's no way poe can compete with that!

RIP PoE 2011-2017

{<jordan}

Still trying to decide what build I'm gonna run for 3.0. I think Ele Wander Pathfinder will still be viable.

this is some kind of horrible "attack" on blizzard worthy of multiple post deletions and warnings, fyi. after a mod, himself, starts an argument and rambles on about blizzard money with links to how many copies of d3 sold.

but clearly, the above needed to be deleted.

the same thing's happened a few times before. disagree with the mod's opinion, everything disappears. i got some bs dubs last time, too.... the mod clearly just wants this subforum to be an echo chamber.

i58gTP5.png

Last edited:
Yeah i hear you but multiplayer is the way to go. I have put in average maybe 60 hours on the 'best' SP games but have clocked 200 plus hours on Overwatch and not getting tired of it anytime soon.

Thing is human players will always come up with strategies and you in turn will have to come up with counters. A.I can only do so much.. Yet.

Do hours spent on a game really matter to Sony or Microsoft? Maybe if you are constantly paying for online features but otherwise how so?

I could spend 2-3 months playing overwatch and they would only have the initial money I spent on the game. Or I could buy and play several single player games in that time frame. I'm still spending the same amount of time playing games.

Good. You are annoying as fuck .
For the record, these comments didn't originally exist in this thread. I was simply trying to end the derail because it was ruining the new official PoE thread (a game he plays, not me) because I entertained a derail that he launched with this comment that you can now see above:
but blizzard has a necromancer pack for $15, there's no way poe can compete with that!
He wouldn't let it go, and then he voiced his persecution complex when I began deleting further posts feeding the derail (which included my own). He interpreted this as me wanted to erase the exchange rather than endeavoring to do my job and spare a thread from being destroyed with an off-topic squabble. That terminated in him publishing the PM above, an offense that merits a first-time ban, but I really don't like infracting people for blatant rule violations when I have contributed to their irritation resulting in their misbehavior, so I limited it to dubs. In fact, I only did this in order to get him to stop posting. Originally, I attempted to just send the message by deleting his further posts bemoaning that moderation, so I had to escalate the response. His choice, not mine. I tried warning him, as you can see.

Because he wrongly interpreted my restraint as a cover-up, I thought I would go ahead and push those posts over to this thread, and undeleted them. He called a bluff, but I wasn't bluffing. I've never avoided transparency in moderation.

...wtf?

that insecurity complex.

a week later, some of the posts are back, but in a completely different thread that's been necrobumped with this shit.

it's hilarious that you're blaming me for your own actions now, too.

allllll because i "attacked blizzard" with a one-liner? please. you're full of it.

also, you blame me for overcensoring - and then post what was censored, proving my very point, all along? wow, man. just... wow.

Because he wrongly interpreted my restraint as a cover-up, I thought I would go ahead and push those posts over to this thread, and undeleted them. He called a bluff, but I wasn't bluffing. I've never avoided transparency in moderation.

hahahhahahaha, what?

1. what did i think was a bluff? and how/when did i call it?
2. as for avoiding transparency - umm... aside from when you literally just proved that you did just that, via the deleted posts? btw, i didn't criticize transparency. i criticized deleting posts you disagree with/giving warnings. like the previous one you did that was drenched in hypocrisy. but you already knew that from the PMs you sent.

fuck multiplayer.

It's okay Microsoft still shitting on Sony because of PC.

hahahhahahaha, what?

1. what did i think was a bluff? and how/when did i call it?
2. as for avoiding transparency - umm... aside from when you literally just proved that you did just that, via the deleted posts? btw, i didn't criticize transparency. i criticized deleting posts you disagree with/giving warnings. like the previous one you did that was drenched in hypocrisy. but you already knew that from the PMs you sent.

wow, i'm so hardcore to have called a bluff that i still don't even know exists. hard.core. it's a good thing someone pretends to be alllll about debate and transparency and demands that i respect his authority.

...wish i was making that up, by the way. hahahahahaha. <DrakeLaugh>

nothing says debate like deleting shit and then inexplicably adding it a week later while forgetting what the debate was and then evading it, anyway. god forbid someone mocks blizzard.

.... Holy shit this thread derailed hardcore.

Rob Mafia has a 2004 account with only about 600 posts and I think like half of those are in this thread.

.... Holy shit this thread derailed hardcore.

Rob Mafia has a 2004 account with only about 600 posts and I think like half of those are in this thread.

seems that way. even though a good deal of them weren't actually posted in this thread.

Back