THIRD Mass Shooting In 24 Hours (Maryland Rite Aid)

Please do tell how the right has allowed this? Holy fuck you cucks

He can't. He's banned.
It's amazing the transformation that came over him since he was banned as @9mm though.

oh make no mistake, IIIIIII want guns. i have guns. but do i want YOU to have a bunch of guns? no.

That's too bad . . .

to me its just a numbers game. its like swimming pools. the more swimming pools there are, the more drownings there will be. imo the culture of guns is the problem. the gun obsession. these people who stockpile 35 guns and then they die. who gets them? their family. sometimes they keep them. often they sell them to randoms and give them away to people who care even less about them. there are just too F'ing many of them carried in too many places.

There are many other things to worry about in my opinion . . .

@Jack V Savage @Fawlty @kpt018

All bullshit and partisan politics aside, nuts like this guy are why many of us who lean right/libertarian feel content to elect a President like Donald Trump. I say this as someone who was content to vote for President Obama twice. We all understand that our current POTUS lies a lot, that he’s not a great guy, etc. I’m not even saying that Hillary Clinton was a far-left candidate, as she was probably more conservative than President Obama was. But this is something I’d really like you to understand: There is a real fear that we are giving the quoted poster the and his ilk a platform to influence policy. I’m not asking for a debate on the topic or even a response. I just want you guys to understand why many of us feel the way that we do. This kind of insane person is what so many of us were voting against. If this kind of stuff could be cleaned up, I’d be a lot more open to the idea of voting for Democrats again. I understand that you guys probably feel similarly about some folks on the right, and that’s something I’d like to see cleaned up as well. Consider this me reaching across the aisle, asking only for a moment of understanding.
Hey man I appreciate that you keep things civil but as some others have said guys like this are quite rare (and this poster is a troll) and pointing to outliers to justify a vote for the most incompetent and corrupt politician of our lifetimes just doesn’t make sense to me. I get that you care deeply about your right to own guns and that will sway your vote. Personally I don’t think it’s a great issue to hang your hat on but I’ll grant you the main point that we weight issues differently.

If you want common ground we should agree that we want competent, non-corrupt leaders that are well versed in the issues and has the country’s best interest at heart. Agreed? Well if you do that excludes Trump.

Hey man I appreciate that you keep things civil but as some others have said guys like this are quite rare (and this poster is a troll) and pointing to outliers to justify a vote for the most incompetent and corrupt politician of our lifetimes just doesn’t make sense to me. I get that you care deeply about your right to own guns and that will sway your vote. Personally I don’t think it’s a great issue to hang your hat on but I’ll grant you the main point that we weight issues differently.

If you want common ground we should agree that we want competent, non-corrupt leaders that are well versed in the issues and has the country’s best interest at heart. Agreed? Well if you do that excludes Trump.
I understand that this guy is a troll, and thank goodness he was, but I don't want to be too dismissive of the entire group just yet. I worry that they aren't as rare as you might believe, as they're certainly posting on this form, demonstrating in groups across the country, and making their presence known. This isn't just about a right to own guns. This is about a right to speak clearly and address problems honestly without having the conversation devolve into claims that speakers are closeted bigots, theocrats, and other monsters. But that's exactly what happens today. It's a troubling phenomenon, and it's hard to trust the people who conflate every conservative with David Duke or Richard Spencer to be reasonable actors and employ policy that safeguards the liberties of Americans or seeks meaningful truth.

I agree that President Trump has created problems, but he is far from the only problem. And he is, by my estimation, the considerably less dangerous of the two. That said, this isn't a conversation about him right now. This is a conversation fundamentally about a group of people at the far edge of American politics who appear to be growing in number, so much so that they are the principle backers of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (who is running for a Congressional seat), are the infamous Bernie Bros (the ones that were so frustrated in his losing the primary that they didn't even bother to vote), and others. They aren't small, and they aren't insignificant anymore. Just as reasonable conservatives should completely disavow themselves from stuff like Unite the Right, reasonable liberals should disavow themselves from these radical leftists.

22089932_2048112031866431_2172334706725246778_n.png

Over 1 million of those are suicide. America's suicide rate isn't abnormal so this stat is absolutely stupid.

NRA is primarily funded by citizens.

Gun sales increased because liberals were campaigning to infringe on rights. Ironic how the people trying to ban them are the primary sales drivers.

War zones vs genocide? I think the people who have faced genocide would have felt safer if they were equally armed. I bet the Africans taken by the slave trade wished they were equally equipped.

Except concealed and open carry has prevented or ended mass shootings. Are we also to disregard self defense use and stopping other crimes or just focus on 1% of gun violence.

Sherdog is not a friendly place for those who state facts about guns, police or Israel.

The irony.

"Police abuse power and shoot innocents."

"Israel's government abuses it's power and shoot innocents."

"Let's make the Government take away citizen's last means of defending themselves from tyrannical abuses by disarming the citizens. Let's condemn the people or organizations trying to defend and preserve those rights as well."

Guessed she was black, middle eastern or hispanic from the lack of pics in MSM.

actually an even a bigger winner of the oppression Olympics

Transgendered

Huh. PD got himself banned either yesterday or this morning

Guess he finally went over the top with his racism

I understand that this guy is a troll, and thank goodness he was, but I don't want to be too dismissive of the entire group just yet. I worry that they aren't as rare as you might believe, as they're certainly posting on this form, demonstrating in groups across the country, and making their presence known. This isn't just about a right to own guns. This is about a right to speak clearly and address problems honestly without having the conversation devolve into claims that speakers are closeted bigots, theocrats, and other monsters. But that's exactly what happens today. It's a troubling phenomenon, and it's hard to trust the people who conflate every conservative with David Duke or Richard Spencer to be reasonable actors and employ policy that safeguards the liberties of Americans or seeks meaningful truth.

That's fair man, but both sides do it. For example, you're called a snowflake if you think it's important to strive towards ending racism or you're a communist if you want a system in which people have access to affordable healthcare. The dialogue is bad all around. But from my perspective folks on the left are putting forward arguments that would help solve problems and the right is not and that's a gigantic difference.

I agree that President Trump has created problems, but he is far from the only problem. And he is, by my estimation, the considerably less dangerous of the two.

I don't see it that way at all. One side is a fringe group and one is the most powerful man in the world. And the goals are very different. I'm curious how you came to this conclusion.

That said, this isn't a conversation about him right now. This is a conversation fundamentally about a group of people at the far edge of American politics who appear to be growing in number, so much so that they are the principle backers of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (who is running for a Congressional seat), are the infamous Bernie Bros (the ones that were so frustrated in his losing the primary that they didn't even bother to vote), and others. They aren't small, and they aren't insignificant anymore. Just as reasonable conservatives should completely disavow themselves from stuff like Unite the Right, reasonable liberals should disavow themselves from these radical leftists.

I agree that President Trump has created problems, but he is far from the only problem. And he is, by my estimation, the considerably less dangerous of the two. That said, this isn't a conversation about him right now. This is a conversation fundamentally about a group of people at the far edge of American politics who appear to be growing in number, so much so that they are the principle backers of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (who is running for a Congressional seat), are the infamous Bernie Bros (the ones that were so frustrated in his losing the primary that they didn't even bother to vote), and others. They aren't small, and they aren't insignificant anymore. Just as reasonable conservatives should completely disavow themselves from stuff like Unite the Right, reasonable liberals should disavow themselves from these radical leftists.

Personally I am skeptical of far left policy, don't want really high taxes and I like markets. I do share policy goals with the left though. If we are talking about truly radical policy, count me among those that disagree with them, depending on what you mean by "radical". I also think AOC is an idiot and didn't like that she beat Crowley, for the record. Hopefully she is a quick study and learns on the job.

Back