THIRD Mass Shooting In 24 Hours (Maryland Rite Aid)

wow workplace violence 3 people murdered and 1 suicide by gun lets watch the main stream zionist owned media use this to further their bullshit agenda and sell commercials to a nation of 330 million people.

The mainstream media is a cancer to this country and these shooting are always prime examples of how scummy they are.

She shot herself in the head in an apparent suicide attempt, but was unsuccessful so she shot herself again, the source said.

I hope she still managed to live, and is in excruciating pain.

We need to find the common denominator urge/desire/motivation for a suicidal person to just go out and shoot random other people rather than simply offing themselves

There was that suicidal youtuber after his illegal video game gambling thing got shot down that drove opposite on a highway and killed two others besides himself. Just go fucking jump off a bridge or drop a toaster in your bathtub. Don't kill others because you want to die and just want to kill on your way out

Yes.. But especially don't kill randomly. That means your parents and ancestors were genetic mistakes. I mean, go out in a firefight with some bangers in front of a known crackhouse? *shrugs*

I wonder if the shooter or shooters were on anti-depressants or other mind altering drugs. From what I know...literally every recent mass shooter was. Of course the media won't bring something like this to light...so no-one talks about it.

Criminals will always have guns or find guns in the US whether legal or not. It's too late to try to ban them now. That would only take guns out of the hands of honest law abiding citizens and leave them vulnerable to criminals that have them.

So funny that leftists attack the NRA and it's members. NRA members are some of the most hardworking, honest and responsible people in America....and they possess commen sense levels that are off the charts.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ba3ab09e4b0181540dacb62

Three killed by a single gunman. Two other mass shootings less than 24-hours ago. It's disgusting that the regressive right has allowed this to become the new normal. The majority of Americans are fed up and know what needs to be done. Shit like this will get us back in power.

What is disgusting is watching so called leftists talking about gun control, when these mass shootings became common place 20 years ago in abusive work environments.

Why don't leftists try talking about how the way workers are treated is causing many of these shootings, and not guns, and watch how dems will start winning elections again.

I wonder if the shooter or shooters were on anti-depressants or other mind altering drugs. From what I know...literally every recent mass shooter was. Of course the media won't bring something like this to light...so no-one talks about it.

Criminals will always have guns or find guns in the US whether legal or not. It's too late to try to ban them now. That would only take guns out of the hands of honest law abiding citizens and leave them vulnerable to criminals that have them.

So funny that leftists attack the NRA and it's members. NRA members are some of the most hardworking, honest and responsible people in America....and they possess commen sense levels that are off the charts.
Why do you think the vast majority of Europe has close to zero school shootings? Serious question.

Friendly reminder OP is the same dude who thinks the government should be able to literally break into your home and take your weaponry without reason other than he's afraid of guns.

That might have been how he posted with this account.

That has been someone’s serious explanation on this forum. I can’t remember who.

You Commiecuks in Eurabia will never experience the
increased chance of getting gunned down at a concert. Thats true freedom.

And your women secretly lust for real men with carry-conceal permits.

And your women secretly lust for real men with carry-conceal permits.

bVx7swE.gif

Back