Things you've eaten in a movie theatre

I remember when the South Park movie came out some friends and I "smuggled" 2 cases of Budweiser into the midnight showing. I say "smuggled" because we literally just walked into the theater holding the cases as if it was normal. Not a single employee gave us the slightest problem so to return the favor we made sure to not make any drunken scenes or disturbances and at the end of the movie we collected and threw away all the empty cans

I wonder if anyone ever tried to sneak a movie into a restaurant
giphy.gif

Me and a girlfriend bought 2 huge sprites. Then drank some and added some Stoli we brought. We got smashed. Getting drunk in a horror movie is awesome.

Snow crab legs.

The cracking sometimes gets loud tho

The annoying part is when the drawn butter slips off the arm rest and then the person next to you acts as if you're satan. They have cup holders for sodas, I don't see why little mini cup holders for drawn butter ramekins would be such a big deal

The annoying part is when the drawn butter slips off the arm rest and then the person next to you acts as if you're satan. They have cup holders for sodas, I don't see why little mini cup holders for drawn butter ramekins would be such a big deal

The crowd hates when you bang the crabs with the wooden mallet

I’ve mostly always stuck to movie food basics. That said, I had a friend that would always sneak in big meals. Like pasta or a 3 course Chinese meal. He had a grand ol’ time, but it was never convenient. He was always trying to balance things, putting containers on the ground, going through bags, looking for proper utensils etc. through at least the first half if not the whole movie.

I remember when the South Park movie came out some friends and I "smuggled" 2 cases of Budweiser into the midnight showing. I say "smuggled" because we literally just walked into the theater holding the cases as if it was normal. Not a single employee gave us the slightest problem so to return the favor we made sure to not make any drunken scenes or disturbances and at the end of the movie we collected and threw away all the empty cans

When I was a senior in high school a buddy of mine worked at a theater. He would sneak us in and we’d do the same thing, drink beers in there.

Nothing is funnier than hearing a beer can open inside a quiet theater

When I was a senior in high school a buddy of mine worked at a theater. He would sneak us in and we’d do the same thing, drink beers in there.

Nothing is funnier than hearing a beer can open inside a quiet theater

Lol no doubt. We were sitting pretty close to the front too. Not only could you hear the cans cracking open but there was the constant rummaging in the cases where when you remove one beer another one in the case will slide down and clang against the other beers

No one in the theater complained tho. Luckily South Park was such an uproariously hilarious movie that everyone in the theater was having a good time

Ass, I can't get enough. And it's a gamey ass too

Snuck in chipotle, Chinese food, 8 carne Asada and chorizo tacos. One of my favorite accomplishments is when 2 of my friends and their girlfriends snuck a full on meal into the theatre. I think we put fried chicken, mashed potatoes and biscuits. The key to pulling this off is you gotta put the food in the very bottom of your girls hand bag and cover it up real well... plus knowing the guy who takes your tickets at the front and giving him food helps as well, lol

Growing up they had a Taco Bell right next to the theatre so we'd always smuggle in tacos. Not sure why we didn't just eat them first then go see the movie

I rarely go to the movies. I usually just get concessions there. Theaters here will sometimes search your bags, sadly. There are some theaters where you can get decent food, though.

I've never eaten in the cinema. My Dad smuggles food in all the time though just because it makes him feel like James Bond or some shit. We'd eat before going to the cinema, so me and my mum would sit there eating our McDonalds or whatever and he'd sit there watching us with all his food tucked into his pants or some shit. Then you're watching the movie and he's always nudging you offering you a bite of his cheeseburger or asking if you've got anything he can squeeze some ketchup onto

Back