Things you've eaten in a movie theatre

On a serious note the only thing I sneak in now is a flask. I usually end up over doing it and forgetting the movie though.

Fell asleep during Prometheus

I remember my grandmother taking me, my brother, and sister to the movies when i was younger and bringing in burnt popcorn that she made herself and tuna fish sandwhiches. I was about 9 or 10 and never felt more like white trash than i did that day.

A big bag of kettle chips and I chew with my mouth open.

A big bag of kettle chips and I chew with my mouth open.

I like Cape Cod Kettle chips from Maine

Despite us having Covered Bridge chips ... they suck and are always burnt

I like Cape Cod Kettle chips from Maine

Despite us having Covered Bridge chips ... they suck and are always burnt
Haven't had either in a while. Lately I've been all about the lays salt and pepper. Scared they are a limited time thing and they'll disappear.

We have dining theaters here, so Ive had a bottle of stella and a quasi-gourmet meal while watching the lego batman movie with my wife and son.

As far as bringing outside stuff in, Ive brought in beers, starbucks, flasks, Japanese food, subway, mcdonalds, taco bell, energy drinks and of course, candy.

I also negotiated a bj out of my first wife to get me to watch the devil wears prada with her in the theatre... but were talking about things i ate, not her.

Haven't had either in a while. Lately I've been all about the lays salt and pepper. Scared they are a limited time thing and they'll disappear.

I hate pepper

Recently asked for extra salt packets for my fish and chips from Deluxe and got on a salt spree, then one packet had pepper in on it unbeknownst to me :(

FUCK

qwfweq

I bought some discounted chips at the IGA, compliments rippled EXTRA FLAVOUR ketchup - it has so much ketchup it HURTS your face but it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good

I hate pepper

Recently asked for extra salt packets for my fish and chips from Deluxe and got on a salt spree, then one packet had pepper in on it unbeknownst to me :(

FUCK

qwfweq

I bought some discounted chips at the IGA, compliments rippled EXTRA FLAVOUR ketchup - it has so much ketchup it HURTS your face but it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good
Deluxe is delicious just wish their fries weren't all an inch long.

I love Deluxe too much

I find the North one makes the best food, the east one sucks
For a while I found they both burnt the fish. A hard crust of batter and the fish rolls out lol. I've only been to the west one in the past year or so and it seems they've figured out how to cook it proper.

For a while I found they both burnt the fish. A hard crust of batter and the fish rolls out lol. I've only been to the west one in the past year or so and it seems they've figured out how to cook it proper.

Never been to the west side one really but the North one does right by me

A combination noodle box. Like the full on american style chinese take out set you get. At it with a fork like a total spaz though

I used to work at a pizza place in high school. Movie theater was right across the street. After shift I made a whole chicken parmigian dinner and snuck it in my cargo shorts pocket.

Back