Things you've eaten in a movie theatre

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I love to sneak food in - one time I ate a whole foot long subway sandwich during a movie

Was thinking of sneaking in a rotisserie chicken for infinity wars

What have you guys done/seen

I snuck in a couple of McDonald’s breakfast burritos to the Last Jedi in December. It was an 8:30am show.

Just popcorn.

It has been judged in this country to be against your human rights to deny you access to your own food and beverages when you visit the cinema.

I constantly bring McDonald's in that sheeeeiit

The kids and I have a whole system worked out for sneaking food in. Its become its own memorale tradition.

we have a cinebistro here so I've had full meals in a movie theater, but honestly the food is pretty shitty so I eat beforehand now.

Teriyaki chicken from the mall Japanese restaurant. Smelled up the whole place.

Back in the massive Jnco jeans days you could sneak almost anything in. The trick was to to put it inside of your pants and you could hold onto the larger items from your pockets. If you had an oversized hoodie on too..which we did, it gave another layer of coverage. Then have one person pay/handle the tickets and everyone else could smuggle in the goods. 2 liters, Taco bell Grande Combos, 5 lb bags of Sour Patch kids, Fast food, no problem. I did a whole pizza once, that was probably the craziest. My dad always used joke/challenge me to try and get in a bucket of KFC. I never attempted that, but it would have been hilarious to even try.

Before i was 21 the movies were a social outing but once i got old enough to get into bars and clubs I pretty much stopped going at night. I only go to the movies a few times a year for movies I really want to see so im not in there to eat. Coffee is a must though. In fact I never realized how great it is watching movies in the morning with a large cup of starbucks.

A thirty pack of brews to go with the popcorn and nachos

Damn, I need to step up my smuggling game. I think I've taken in some almonds and some bourbon in a flask. That's about it IIRC.

Back