Things you've eaten in a movie theatre

I typically buy my snacks when I'm at the movies. Popcorn, hot dogs, candy, and soda. My wife likes to get pizza or nachos.

As a kid, my dad used to take me and my friends to the drive-in, and it was tradition to sneak somebody in the trunk and a pizza.

As an adult, I know now how much the drive-ins rely on people buying their concessions to stay open. Ah well. That place is still open, and I have the fun memories.

One of my favorite theaters was right next to an awesome deli.

I used to sneak in roast beef sandwiches.

asking if you've got anything he can squeeze some ketchup onto

u7itz.jpg

Footlong sandwiches and booze. Both tall boys and liqour.

I love to sneak food in - one time I ate a whole foot long subway sandwich during a movie

Was thinking of sneaking in a rotisserie chicken for infinity wars

What have you guys done/seen

Manggoes plus shrimp paste!

images

I've never eaten in the cinema. My Dad smuggles food in all the time though just because it makes him feel like James Bond or some shit. We'd eat before going to the cinema, so me and my mum would sit there eating our McDonalds or whatever and he'd sit there watching us with all his food tucked into his pants or some shit. Then you're watching the movie and he's always nudging you offering you a bite of his cheeseburger or asking if you've got anything he can squeeze some ketchup onto

Not trying to be a contrarian or anything but everything you describe here sounds perfectly reasonable

Lol no doubt. We were sitting pretty close to the front too. Not only could you hear the cans cracking open but there was the constant rummaging in the cases where when you remove one beer another one in the case will slide down and clang against the other beers

No one in the theater complained tho. Luckily South Park was such an uproariously hilarious movie that everyone in the theater was having a good time

Lol yes the constant rummaging of high schoolers thinking they're being quiet even tho they aren't. Lol

Ahhhh memories

lol when I went to watch black panther the lady next to me brought an entire picnic with her I think I saw a family sized bag of chips and a meatball sub.

the only thing I sneak into the theater is booze ,I use canned wines because they are easy to sneak in, like I will pour a 325 ml can of red wine into a soda cup.

KFC double down, I did that once and it was still hot as the movie started. Tasted damn good and I'm not really a fan of popcorn, its ok but I don't like it too much.. so I rarely eat that in cinema. Pringles is normally my main snack for cinema.

Cold pizza and beer is my biggest to date

I rarely go to the movies. I usually just get concessions there. Theaters here will sometimes search your bags, sadly. There are some theaters where you can get decent food, though.
Lame

I once ordered a pack of slim Jim's off Amazon and busted them open in the theater.

@Clippy it pisses me off too because the moment I decide to peel open my slim Jim, the loud ass scene quickly transitions to a whisper and everyone hears me tearing in.

@Clippy it pisses me off too because the moment I decide to peel open my slim Jim, the loud ass scene quickly transitions to a whisper and everyone hears me tearing in.

I know man, I'm bad at timing when to open bags of Doritos or bust open a pop tab

Never fails

I've never eaten in the cinema. My Dad smuggles food in all the time though just because it makes him feel like James Bond or some shit. We'd eat before going to the cinema, so me and my mum would sit there eating our McDonalds or whatever and he'd sit there watching us with all his food tucked into his pants or some shit. Then you're watching the movie and he's always nudging you offering you a bite of his cheeseburger or asking if you've got anything he can squeeze some ketchup onto
I don't like the condescending tone of this post. Sneaking in food on some James Bond type shit was the best. You must've been a huge disappointment to that man, sitting there eating McDonald's with your mom. If he's still alive call that man and apologize.

Back