They just don't have an answer for Covington

I remember when there wasn't an answer to John Fitch before he fought GSP and we all know how that turned out.

Outstruck by Maia in Rd 1. Woodley would murder him.

Woodley via a right overhand in 1 minute.

Colby striking is terrible. Easiest payday for Woodley ever.

TS dropped out of school in grade 3.

Considering most of you refuse to acknowledge Woodley has been subjected to terrible racism, I can't take this post seriously. The shit was flooded on his social media. I will not take MMA fans seriously until you fakes admit the strong current of veiled and overt racism against, black fighters. It's not about being a fucking victim. That's simply coded language you fucks use when you get called out on your bullshit..

Furthermore, I wonder how many of you pricks are still salivating over Conor, who is proving to be an actual violent thug, while stile hypocritically trying everything under the sun to demonize Woodley. Just drop the fucking smokescreens. Most of you have long been exposed.

He's to strong.

to tenacious

to aggressive to avoid a physical fight

He's to confident that his mind just doesn't break, because he's knows what he can do to people.

Woodley will be forced into this I assure you. He knows he has nothing for Covington. Let the era begin now.
*too
*too
*too
*too

Considering most of you refuse to acknowledge Woodley has been subjected to terrible racism, I can't take this post seriously. The shit was flooded on his social media. I will not take MMA fans seriously until you fakes admit the strong current of veiled and overt racism against, black fighters. It's not about being a fucking victim. That's simply coded language you fucks use when you get called out on your bullshit..

Furthermore, I wonder how many of you pricks are still salivating over Conor, who is proving to be an actual violent thug, while stile hypocritically trying everything under the sun to demonize Woodley. Just drop the fucking smokescreens. Most of you have long been exposed.

You say you can't take it seriously, but than proceed to go the verge of online heart attack via judgemental diatribe.

Better not to engage the crazy person

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Styles make fights. Colby beat Maia solely because he could stuff the takedowns. That particular skill is going to be useless against the other contenders in the division who aren't backpacks. His striking has a long way to go.

Back