They just don't have an answer for Covington

Too.
He got his face broken by a jiu jitsu guy. He made the Brazilian backpack look like "K-1 Maia." He ain't ready for Tyron.

Yeah but damn, I would like to see a huge beating on him from Tyron.

Just let him get his ass kicked by Tyron and be done with him. He lost the stand up to Demian Maia, that should tell you all you need to know about him.

Just let him get his ass kicked by Tyron and be done with him. He lost the stand up to Demian Maia, that should tell you all you need to know about him.

He lost the standup to Maia? lol did you watch the fight?

Maia sure looks like he won the standup...

jbKpQx2.jpg

Yeah but damn, I would like to see a huge beating on him from Tyron.
I actually would too and because no one wants to see a rubber match between Tyron and wonderboy and RDA and lawler are scheduled...why not? I just don't think Colby is ready. Tyron hits harder than Maia and is light years ahead of him in general in the striking department. Book it in Brazil lol.

Colby will beat Woodley if he does not get caught. Woodley has a worse tank than Conor - doesnt show because he doesnt really fight. Other than usman he's Tyron biggest threat in Div.

My money would be on Colby. Not much just fun money because Tyron can end you at any second with a good shot.

There's a reason Tyron looked like he just came back from power walking around the neighborhood post fight with Maia,
0729_spo_ldn-l-ufc-214-hg66_24243833_9336911.jpg

But Colby looked like he just got jumped in or out of MS13 after the Maia fight.
colby.jpg

There's levels to this. He just ain't ready. If he gets his shot, more power to him.

except tyron tore his arm off and can't fight....

exactly so your point is retarded
No you're just an idiot. Anyone can be "caught" especially with mma gloves and shins and elbows flying at you. Getting beat down over 3 rounds speaks to your skill set or lack thereof ya dummy.

No you're just an idiot. Anyone can be "caught" especially with mma gloves and shins and elbows flying at you. Getting beat down over 3 rounds speaks to your skill set or lack thereof ya dummy.

winning a fight > getting ktfo......

winning a fight > getting ktfo......
Yes it is but we're talking about Tyron and Colby. You're the moron bringing in Kevin Lee to bolster your point even though nobody mentioned him. Stay on topic. Colby got his face smashed and was tagged repeatedly by a BJJ guy. Now limit your idiotic responses to the topic. Colby vs Tyron.

Colby beat the crap out of Maia while Woodley spent 25 minutes stuffing his takedown attempts.

Colby was far more effective and damaging than Woodley was.

And frankly Woodley is easily one of the weakest champs in the UFC roster.

I literally burst out laughing when every other day or so on Sherdog, some shertard posts "Is Woodley the greatest WW of all time?" or some nonsense like that. He knocks out Lawler and suddenly he is the best WW on the planet? He turned in 3 incredibly boring title defenses (to be fair, Wonderboy and Maia were also equally boring).

Members on here rave about his KO power (some imbecile was going on about how he's the hardest hitting welterweight ever) when the guy only has "6" KO's in 18 wins...

Woodley is supposed to be some kind of wrestling deity and yet his takedown accuracy is only 45% (by comparison GSP sits at 74%).

I'd much rather watch Colby fight than Woodley. Frankly unless its a stellar card there is no way I am ever paying for a PPV headlined by Woodley.
Tyron is champ. You might want to accept that. You appear to be having a few difficulties. Perhaps, seek counseling.

Yes it is but we're talking about Tyron and Colby. You're the moron bringing in Kevin Lee to bolster your point even though nobody mentioned him. Stay on topic. Colby got his face smashed and was tagged repeatedly by a BJJ guy. Now limit your idiotic responses to the topic. Colby vs Tyron.

not fighting and tearing your arm off & winning a boring ass fight (didn't watch) < colby winning pushing forward and landing more shots

Tyron is champ. You might want to accept that. You appear to be having a few difficulties. Perhaps, seek counseling.

Did you miss the part where I said he beat lawler for the belt? Or where I mentioned he is a weak champ?

Reading comprehension not really a strong suit of yours?

Thanks for proving my point emotional snowflake
You need the drama of people being fucked over to get it up. Not only are you emotional, you're also a piece of shit. You pricks on Sherdog are bottom fucking barrel, yet, think you're top choice. Go jump in the toilet where you belong.

You forgot to mention his K-1 level striking.

Back