They just don't have an answer for Covington

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's to strong.

to tenacious

to aggressive to avoid a physical fight

He's to confident that his mind just doesn't break, because he's knows what he can do to people.

Woodley will be forced into this I assure you. He knows he has nothing for Covington. Let the era begin now.

...he got rocked by DEMAIAN MAIA on the feet

Too.
He got his face broken by a jiu jitsu guy. He made the Brazilian backpack look like "K-1 Maia." He ain't ready for Tyron.

Lol the newest running joke on sherdog. Sadly as usual some actually believe it.

I would love to see him fight Wonderboy or winner of RDA/Lawler but they will probably give him the title shot since he just beat DHK and Maia.

Young Covington is only just starting to realize the true power within. the GOAT milk is now beginning to churn and all of Brazil will cry because of him.

I'd love to see Colby become champion but I feel Woodley is a very tough matchup for him due to his TDD. He's come a long way from letting himself get out struck by Jake Shields.

Didn't Kevin Lee get KTFO by a BJJ guy? LMAO.... and you guys talk about him like he is top 5 in LW
I'm sorry, please direct me to a post where I ever said anything about Kevin Lee other than he was gonna get brabo'd the fuck out by el Cucuy....I'll wait. But for the sake of argument I'll engage you. There's a HUGE difference between getting caught and stopped and getting flat out brutalized for 3 rounds primarily standing.

Came to post "too""....sherbros are already on it

I want Colby to get title shot just to watch the epic Jimmies rustling on here

Young Covington is only just starting to realize the true power within. the GOAT milk is now beginning to churn and all of Brazil will cry because of him.

I guess we know who wants Colby's goat milk. And you churn butter, not milk, dolt.

I'm sorry, please direct me to a post where I ever said anything about Kevin Lee other than he was gonna get brabo'd the fuck out by el Cucuy....I'll wait. But for the sake of argument I'll engage you. There's a HUGE difference between getting caught and stopped and getting flat out brutalized for 3 rounds primarily standing.

yeah won guy won, the other guy lost lol

There's a reason Tyron looked like he just came back from power walking around the neighborhood post fight with Maia,
0729_spo_ldn-l-ufc-214-hg66_24243833_9336911.jpg

But Colby looked like he just got jumped in or out of MS13 after the Maia fight.
colby.jpg

There's levels to this. He just ain't ready. If he gets his shot, more power to him.

Colby beat the crap out of Maia while Woodley spent 25 minutes stuffing his takedown attempts.

Colby was far more effective and damaging than Woodley was.

And frankly Woodley is easily one of the weakest champs in the UFC roster.

I literally burst out laughing when every other day or so on Sherdog, some shertard posts "Is Woodley the greatest WW of all time?" or some nonsense like that. He knocks out Lawler and suddenly he is the best WW on the planet? He turned in 3 incredibly boring title defenses (to be fair, Wonderboy and Maia were also equally boring).

Members on here rave about his KO power (some imbecile was going on about how he's the hardest hitting welterweight ever) when the guy only has "6" KO's in 18 wins...

Woodley is supposed to be some kind of wrestling deity and yet his takedown accuracy is only 45% (by comparison GSP sits at 74%).

I'd much rather watch Colby fight than Woodley. Frankly unless its a stellar card there is no way I am ever paying for a PPV headlined by Woodley.

Back