They just don't have an answer for Covington

You need the drama of people being fucked over to get it up. Not only are you emotional, you're also a piece of shit. You pricks on Sherdog are bottom fucking barrel, yet, think you're top choice. Go jump in the toilet where you belong.
Keeps proving my point haha what a tard. Stay in you're "safe space" emotional pussy

not fighting and tearing your arm off & winning a boring ass fight (didn't watch) < colby winning pushing forward and landing more shots
Shutting down a guy's strongest path to victory and hitting him harder and more often than he does you > shutting down a guy's strongest path to victory while letting him turn your face into ground beef in the area that you chose for the fight to take place.
Yes Colby landed shots on Demian, but he ate wayyyy too many himself. Tyron hits harder and one of his shots can put Colby to sleep.

Maia took more damage in 15 minutes vs. Covington than 25 of Woodley. That said MMAmath has been proven wrong so many times it's meaningless.

People want to see someone step up & smash Woodley, justifiably. Narcissist "victim" with unhealthy sense of entitlement is not endearing as the role of Champion

Shutting down a guy's strongest path to victory and hitting him harder and more often than he does you > shutting down a guy's strongest path to victory while letting him turn your face into ground beef in the area that you chose for the fight to take place.
Yes Colby landed shots on Demian, but he ate wayyyy too many himself. Tyron hits harder and one of his shots can put Colby to sleep.

you could say that about anybody tyron is supposed to fight

Covington has Woodley's jimmies rustled already, and Sherdoggers are following suit and their pants are getting itchy down there.

He'll use force on Woodley that he can't over power. Woodley will stay away, but Covington is just way to much for him. Dude is like an ox.

Colby beat the crap out of Maia while Woodley spent 25 minutes stuffing his takedown attempts.

Colby was far more effective and damaging than Woodley was.

And frankly Woodley is easily one of the weakest champs in the UFC roster.

I literally burst out laughing when every other day or so on Sherdog, some shertard posts "Is Woodley the greatest WW of all time?" or some nonsense like that. He knocks out Lawler and suddenly he is the best WW on the planet? He turned in 3 incredibly boring title defenses (to be fair, Wonderboy and Maia were also equally boring).

Members on here rave about his KO power (some imbecile was going on about how he's the hardest hitting welterweight ever) when the guy only has "6" KO's in 18 wins...

Woodley is supposed to be some kind of wrestling deity and yet his takedown accuracy is only 45% (by comparison GSP sits at 74%).

I'd much rather watch Colby fight than Woodley. Frankly unless its a stellar card there is no way I am ever paying for a PPV headlined by Woodley.
good points but show me when someone ever called him a deity

He's to strong.

to tenacious

to aggressive to avoid a physical fight

He's to confident that his mind just doesn't break, because he's knows what he can do to people.

Woodley will be forced into this I assure you. He knows he has nothing for Covington. Let the era begin now.

He lost the standup fight to a 40 year old BJJ world champion who started training MMA at age 28.

He won't be able to take Tyron down so what is he going to do?

I like how everyone says he got beaten up on the feet by Maia lol he won a clear decision in a stand up fight to another grappler. He took 4 or 5 good straights in that first round that busted his eye up pretty bad but other than that Maia had nothing to offer him, which is why he lost.

It's not like Covington is a striker who didn't look so great against Maia on the feet, he is a grappler just like Maia is and canceled out his grappling easily and beat him on the feet which proves how dangerous he is.

I'm not sure he can beat woodley but the guy is clearly one of the best in the division right now.

He lost the standup fight to a 40 year old BJJ world champion who started training MMA at age 28.

He won't be able to take Tyron down so what is he going to do?

Are you sure you were watching the right fight?

fS9LG4a.jpg

Maia took more damage in 15 minutes vs. Covington than 25 of Woodley. That said MMAmath has been proven wrong so many times it's meaningless.

People want to see someone step up & smash Woodley, justifiably. Narcissist "victim" with unhealthy sense of entitlement is not endearing as the role of Champion
Considering most of you refuse to acknowledge Woodley has been subjected to terrible racism, I can't take this post seriously. The shit was flooded on his social media. I will not take MMA fans seriously until you fakes admit the strong current of veiled and overt racism against, black fighters. It's not about being a fucking victim. That's simply coded language you fucks use when you get called out on your bullshit..

Furthermore, I wonder how many of you pricks are still salivating over Conor, who is proving to be an actual violent thug, while stile hypocritically trying everything under the sun to demonize Woodley. Just drop the fucking smokescreens. Most of you have long been exposed.

Considering most of you refuse to acknowledge Woodley has been subjected to terrible racism, I can't take this post seriously. The shit was flooded on his social media. I will not take MMA fans seriously until you fakes admit the strong current of veiled and overt racism against, black fighters. It's not about being a fucking victim. That's simply coded language you fucks use when you get called out on your bullshit..

Furthermore, I wonder how many of you pricks are still salivating over Conor, who is proving to be an actual violent thug, while stile hypocritically trying everything under the sun to demonize Woodley. Just drop the fucking smokescreens. Most of you have long been exposed.
Take your old ass to the boxing forums with the rest of the powdered milk drinkers. Bitch boy

I would love to see him fight Wonderboy or winner of RDA/Lawler but they will probably give him the title shot since he just beat DHK and Maia.
DFW said the winner of RDA/Lawler gets the next shot.

Which probably means Colby is up next.

I have just been reading his comments about bones coke Jones. And when they roomed together.
Man Colby has torn into him in a Brutal fashion..
Said he was dirty and stinks and was bang at the cheese back then chalking up rock star lines.
Told him to go beat his wife some more..
The full transcript is on sbnation I'd copy paste it here but I'm on my phone at work..
I like this guy. We have a new quality trash talker..
Tryron will be stuttering..

Colby was probably less concerned about getting KO’d by Maia so risked getting hit vs taken down and would prefer his chances trading.

This strategy won’t work against Woodley who can KO much more effectively.

Colby would likely fight Woodley differently.

Back