There's a good chance that McGregor will outgrapple Khabib in this fight

Chad Mendes took Conor down 4 times in the fight and he's way smaller than Khabib.

Khabib is surely focusing on striking, McGregor is surely focusing on grappling. It is much easier to improve grappling than striking in the fight. As Khabib neglects his grappling, Conor will surprise him. Conor trains with Dillon Danis, high level BJJ wrestler.

Also Conor has always had amazing grappling. The one time he got taken down (by Mendes, the best grappler in the division) he was on 1 leg and couldn't train wrestling at all. And he still was never in trouble and got up and blasted him.

Conor is a young and smart guy, he will surprise Khabib with his grappling and submit Khabib in the first or second round, mark it down on your calendars.

Holy shit just when I thought weve seen every possible fucking thing listed that McGregor is going to do in this fight..this guy comes up with this...do you even watch MMA ??

What in the fuck !( trailer park boys screaming guy voice)

If I were Conor Id mainly focus on TDD and not worry to much about grappling. They levels of Khabib compared to Conor is not something you can improve upon from a training camp. Take down defense and getting back to he feet may what saves Conor. But if he tries to stay on the ground and out grapple Khabib that is when the fight will be over.

I trained at Gracie Barra and the snake pit in Wigan the home of catch..
I know I can roll ..

I would not go near kahbib without a shotgun and a roll.of gaffer tape..

<{nope}>

Go on.......

There's a good chance that McGregor will outgrapple Khabib in this fight

Do4ZL_NVAAEB_b-.jpg

Khabib is surely focusing on striking, McGregor is surely focusing on grappling. It is much easier to improve grappling than striking in the fight. As Khabib neglects his grappling, Conor will surprise him. Conor trains with Dillon Danis, high level BJJ wrestler.

Also Conor has always had amazing grappling. The one time he got taken down (by Mendes, the best grappler in the division) he was on 1 leg and couldn't train wrestling at all. And he still was never in trouble and got up and blasted him.

Conor is a young and smart guy, he will surprise Khabib with his grappling and submit Khabib in the first or second round, mark it down on your calendars.

Stupid fucking Conor fans... LMAO
<36><36><36><36><36>

OP, did you write that shit signature about Hydra after Diaz, Mayweather or Khabib?

And now you have to delete a 9000 posts account. Well 9000 worthless posts from a really dumb human garbage bag.
Fucking fool

Amazing that so many Shertards pretend to be a fan of the most boring, one-dimensional cretin Khabib, only because they think he has a chance of beating Conor McGregor. Not amazing. Sad, really.

Well I guess they thought right..

<{CMPALM}><CroCop1><36>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back